CUSAT Application form 2022 – Apply Here for CUSAT. CUSAT Application form will be released from the 2nd week of March 2022 through online mode only. Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kerala conducts the Common Admission Test (CAT) and some other entrance tests for admission in various courses offered by CUSAT University. Candidates can get admission in CUSAT University and its three affiliated campuses in various degree/diploma and certificate courses through the entrance tests. Candidates can also apply on the basis of GATE and Management Aptitude Test (MAT) scores. Candidates can get details of the CUSAT Application Form 2022 including dates, eligibility & how to apply process.
To read more about: CUSAT application form 2022, click here.
CUSAT Application form 2022
Candidates are advised to read the prospectus and then proceed to fill the application form. Major details about CUSAT Registration are mentioned below:
- The application form can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- The application form will be released from 2nd week of March 2022.
- Click here to apply for CUSAT application form 2022.
- The hard copy of the CUSAT online application should not be sent to the university by post or any other method.
- Candidates those applying on the basis of GATE or MAT score must submit the soft copy of score card on the website.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Students applying for Ph.D, M.Phill, Diploma, PG Diploma & certificate programmes can get the printed application in person or through post from the concerned departments.
The CUSAT application form fee can be paid through online mode only by using debit card/credit card and net banking. Registration fee for various categories/candidates is listed below:
|International candidates/PIO/Children of Indian Gulf Workers||US$ 100/-|
|NRI candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
|Additional fee for those opting the test centre at Dubai||Rs. 10, 000/-|
|PhD/M.Phil Programmes (General candidates)||Rs. 1000/-|
|PhD/M.Phil Programmes (SC/ST candidates)||Rs. 500/-|
|PDF/Diploma/Certificate Programmes (General candidates)||Rs. 100/-|
|PDF/Diploma/Certificate Programmes (SC/ST candidates)||Rs. 50/-|
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given below before applying:
Eligibility for B.Tech
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the Intermediate/equivalent from any recognized board.
- Percentage Criteria: For B.Tech Programmes (except Marine Engineering), candidates must have obtained 50% marks in Mathematics individually and 50 % marks together in PCM subjects.
Eligibility for M.Tech
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a B.Tech, or BE degree in the relevant field from any recognized university.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates should have obtained 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- GATE Exam: Student should have a valid GATE score card.
CUSAT Application Dates 2022
The official dates for the CUSAT 2022 examination are given below:
|Starting of CUSAT application form||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||Last week of March 2022|
|Remittance fee (Online only)||2nd week of March to 2nd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the form (M.Tech)||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee (M.Tech)||Last week of April 2022|
|Availability of admit card||4th week of May to 3rd week of June 2022|
|CUSAT 2022 exam date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Releasing of answer key||3rd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||4th week of June 2022|
|Starting of counselling||1st week of July 2022|
How to Apply for CUSAT
Candidates can check the steps given below to fill the application form:
- Go to the official website of CUSAT 2022 (link is given above)
- Candidates can apply online through the website.
- Click on that link “New Candidate registration”.
- Enter the registration details like candidates name, date of birth, age, etc and create your login ID.
- After registration, candidates will receive an OTP (one time password) on their registered mobile number and Email ID.
- Login with the received OTP and login ID.
- Candidates have to fill other required details like personal, educational, etc.
- Click on “Upload” button and upload your recent colored passport size photograph and signature in JPG format. The size of the file should be between 4 KB and 100 KB for photograph and 1KB to 30KB for signature.
- Click on “Online Payment” and proceed to pay the fee using credit card/debit card/net banking.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the university.