How to Fill CUCET Application Form 2022, Step by Step Form Filling Guide. CUCET Application Form 2022 will be released from the 3rd week of February 2022. CUCET is a national level entrance exam that is conducted once every year. Central Universities Common Entrance Test is organized by the ten central universities to offer admission in their various UG, PG and PhD courses. The written examination will be held in the last week of April 2022. In this article, we have provided the complete procedure of How to fill CUCET Application Form 2022.
To read more about the CUCET exam, click here
CUCET Application Form 2022
Candidates can fill the CUCET application form 2022 after reading all the contents of the information brochure. The application form will be started from the 3rd week of February 2022, and the last date to fill the application form will be the second week of April 2022. Application forms can be filled in online mode. Candidates will also be intimated through email and SMS regarding the application form. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled-in application form.
The CUCET application form fee for three PU’s is Rs. 800/- for OBC/General candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates. There is no fee for PwD candidates. The fee can be paid through net banking/debit/credit card/challan.
How to Fill CUCET Application Form 2022
Candidates can fill the application form online and offline in both modes. Candidates are instructed to fill the application form carefully. The form filling procedure will be consisting of nine stages.
- Step-1: Registration
- Step-2: Selecting a Course
- Step-3: Confirmation of Registration
- Step-4: Registration Details
- Step-5: Uploading of Images
- Step-6: University & Course
- Step-7: Edit Application Form
- Step-8: Payment
- Step-9: Application Form View
Below candidates can check the step-by-step procedure to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Apply’ tab from the main menu on the website.
- On click apply button, you will reach the registration for UG, PG and RP link.
Step-2: Selecting a Course
- Read the items you need to be ready with before filling application form.
- Click on any one of the link given for various courses as per your choice.
Step-3: Confirmation of Registration
- The registration page will be opened as per the selecting course.
- Fill the details such as candidates’ name, email Id, date of birth and mobile number and choose the password according to you.
- Click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- After successful registration candidate will get a mail and message on their registered email or mobile number.
Step-4: Registration Details
- Fill the registration details.
- Here, candidates have to fill the personal details, details of qualifying exam (10+2), details if already studying in some other university, address for correspondence and examination centre.
- After filling all above required details, candidates have to read the declaration.
- Tick on ‘I Agree’, enter verification code and click on ‘Save & Proceed’.
Step-5: Uploading of Images
- In this step, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature.
- Select file by click on ‘Choose File’ button.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature of size between 10KB to 50KB.
- The dimensions should be Photograoh (200 x 230 pixels) & signature ( 140 x 60 pixels).
- Enter verification code and click on ‘Upload images & Proceed’.
Step-6: University & Course
- Now, candidates have to select the university and course as per their choice.
- Candidates can select upto three universities with their courses.
- Enter university code and course and click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Step-7: Edit Application Form
- In this step candidates can edit their filled-in application form.
- Check all details carefully which you have provided in each steps given above.
- If you want to edit it then click on ‘Edit Application’ or if not then click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ button.
- Click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ to pay the application fee.
- Select any one the payment option, enter verification code and click on ‘Make Payment’.
Step-9: Application Form View
- In this section, candidates can view their application form and can check payment status.
- After successfully submitting the all information, take printout of it.
- Must take extra printouts of it and keep it safe till admission in any of the university.