Which is the Best Health Insurance for Parents, As we grow old , two things surely come along with it .One is wisdom and another is medical expenses. The average age threshold is increasing for a person. So it is evident that medical costs will be escalating every now and then. In this article , we will try to look at various options available for our parents. Such plans may or may not be for senior citizen. Now check more details regarding "Which is the Best Health Insurance for Parents" from below...
Which is the Best Health Insurance for Parents
Reasons for choosing a health plan for parents
- It is difficult to obtain health insurance by the parents by themselves.
- Retired people receive lesser or no income. This makes it difficult to pay off medical bills or expenses.
- Contingencies or emergencies are difficult to predict. Hence it will require a huge outlay of funds.
Health coverHigher face value would substantiate higher health cover. Higher the sum insured , better the insurance policy is.This will benefit us in terms of coverage.Because medical expenses are at highest point as age progresses.
Existing medical conditionsHealth Insurance policy mentions the time period for making claim. Hence insured has to wait before claiming the medical expenses. These medical expenses are pertaining to Pre- existing Medical conditions. This is a very important factor to check in health insurance. Broad hospital network
Popular Health Insurance Plans and their featuresSilver health – Bajaj Allianz
- Pre existing illness covered from second year
- Care procedure for 130 days covered
- Cashless claim settlement at more than 5000 hospitals
- Covers pre hospital and post hospitalization expenses
- Claim disbursement in fast and speedy way
- Pre Insurance tests not mandatory
- Pre existing medical illness covered from second year
- Insured treated as out patients at recognized hospitals
- Sum insured upto Rs 10 lakhs
- Assured lifetime policy renewal
- Cash less facility available at network hospitals
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses reimbursed.
- Pre Existing illness covered form second year
- Maximum renewable age is 90 years