How to fill AP ECET 2021 Application Form, Steps for Form Filling Process. AP ECET 2019 Application Form can be filled by 12th August 2021. AP ECET is a state level entrance exam which is organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test will be conducted for diploma and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. This examination is managed on the behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Candidates can get admission in second year of B.E./B.Tech and in regular B.Pharmacy courses. In this article, we have provided the How to fill AP ECET Application Form 2021.
Click here to know more about the AP ECET exam.
AP ECET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form after reading the AP ECET information brochure carefully. Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode only. No other mode is available for accepting the application form. The application form can be filled from the 12th July 2021. The last date to fill the form will be 12th August 2021 (with a late fee). Candidates have to upload the passport size photograph and signature in an online application. Must take a printout of filled-in application form for future references.
The registration fee is Rs. 550/- and can be submitted at various AP Online Centres situated in the state. The fee can be deposit through a payment gateway of Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
How to fill AP ECET 2021 Application Form
Candidates should follow the steps given below to apply in AP ECET 2019:
Step-1: Fee Payment
Step-2: Know Your Payment Status
Step-3: Filling of Application Form
Step-4: Printout of Confirmation Page
Click here to fill the online AP ECET 2021 Application form.
Step-1: Fee Payment
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- On the home page of website, click on ‘Fee Payment’.
- The payment webpage will appear on screen.
- Fill required details like Qualifying Exam HallTicket Number, Candidate’s Name, DOB, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, etc.
- Click on ‘Initiate Payment’ button.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Click on Credit card button, Fill all credit details and click on ‘Pay’ button.
- On successful submission of payment, a ‘Payment ID’ will be generated along with ‘Transaction is Successful’ message.
- Note down your payment ID and proceed to fill ‘Application Form’.
Step-2: Know your Application Status
- You can check your application status by clicking on ‘Know Your Payment Status’ tab.
- Enter your Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No and Mobile Number.
- Click on the “Check Payment Status” button.
- Candidates an check the status of failure or successful of payment.
Step-3: Application Form
- Now, fill application form by clicking on tab ‘Fill Application (only after fee payment)’.
- Fill payment reference ID, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth and click on ‘Proceed to fill Application’.
- Fill details such as qualifying examination (diploma or degree), hall ticket number, SSC or 10th class hall ticket number, caste category, ration card number, aadhaar card number and etc in the application form.
- Click on ‘Save’ or ‘Preview/Submit’ button.
- You will get the message of temporarily saved data.
- Upload the passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Candidates have to upload the passport size (size should be of 30kb) photograph and signature (20kb).
- On uploading the images click on the save to save the data.
- You can also select ‘Modify and Confirm/Freeze’.
Step-4: Print Application Form
- Print your application form only after successful submission of application form.
- Click on the “Print Application Form”.
- Fill the required details like Payment Reference ID, Registration Number, Qualifying Examination HallTicket No, Mobile Number and DOB.
- Click on the “Get Application Details” and take printout of it.
- You can also make corrections from the menu given on the home page of website in prescribing period.
- Keep the filled-in online application form for submitting in the test centre.