Allu Arjun Net Worth 2020: wiki, career, salary, house, income
Allu Arjun Net Worth is Rs. 350 Crores. Every time when we hear of South Movies, the first actor who comes to our mind, the person who is the favorite of all, is definitely none other than Mr. Allu Arjun. His recent release, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo has grossed more than 200 Crores and it is amongst the highest grossing movie of Telugu Cinema or Tollywood. Known as the Stylish Star, Allu Arjun was born on 8th April 1982 in Chennai. He completed his education from St. Patrick’s College, Chennai.
Net Worth of Allu Arjun
In this article, we will be discussing about Allu Arjun, his career, his cars, his house, his movies and his net worth.
Initially Allu Arjun wanted to be an animator but subsequently he changed his mind and became an actor. He started his career as a child artist in Vijetha which was released in 1985. As an adult, he made his debut in 2003 released movie – Gangotri. The movie became hit and Allu Arjun won numerous awards for his performance. His turning point was Arya released in 2004 and Bunny released in 2005, which made him a rock star and a super star. Both the movies were super hits at the box office. Since then, he has starred in various movies, experimenting with variety of roles of all genres. His upcoming movie is still to be named but is going to be an action drama thriller to be directed by Sukumar.
Stylish star @alluarjun donates 20 Lakhs to #CoronaCrisisCharity fund set up by Telugu film industry in the aid of daily wage cine workers who were effected by this crisis. Total contribution to fight against #CoronaVirus is 1.45cr.
Allu Arjun Net Worth:
Allu Arjun Assets
CARS: He recently bought Range Rover Vogue worth 2.50 Crores. He also owns a vanity van worth Rs. 7 Crores, BMW X5 worth Rs. 80 lacs, Jaguar XJL worth Rs. 1.20 Crores and Audi A7 worth Rs. 86 Lacs. He is also owner of an office in Hyderabad. His lavish bungalow is estimated to be of worth Rs. 100 Crores.
Awards and Recognitions
- He has won Five Filmfare Awards South and Two Nandi Awards.
- Forbes India Magazine named him in 2018 Celebrity List with annual earnings of Rs. 16 Crores.
Some Other Facts
- His nickname is Bunny.
- Chiranjeevi, Ram Charan are his relatives.
- Allu Arjun has a huge following in Kerala. In fact, for this, he has got his name dubbed as ‘Mallu Arjun’.
- Allu Arjun gets all his movies dubbed in Malayalam.
- Allu Arjun loves photography. He considers it as his stress – reliever.
- Allu has been practicing gymnastics since he is a kid. That is why; he is so excellent in all his stunts.
- He is a very big fan of his uncle Chiranjeevi. For this purpose, he has seen his hit movie – Indra around 15 times.
- He gave an emotional speech during the Chennai floods in 2015 which shows his deep love for the city of Chennai.
- He celebrates his every birthday with mentally challenged kids. This shows how philanthropic he is.
- He has revealed that he learned playing keyboard in order to impress girls.
We wish Allu all the best for all his future endeavors. May he continue to win hearts throughout the globe.