Allahabad University Counselling 2021, Admission Schedule & Procedure. Allahabad University counselling 2021 will be started from August 2021. Allahabad University is a central university which is situated in Uttar Pradesh. The University conducted its entrance exams for offering admissions in the university and its associated colleges. It performs the UGAT (Undergraduate Admission Test) and PGAT (Postgraduate Admission Test) for UG & PG courses. The University offers admission based on marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam. Here, we have mentioned the complete details on Allahabad University 2021 counselling.
Allahabad University Counselling 2021
The university will publish the merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. The merit list will be prepared after the declaration of the result. All qualified candidates can participate in the counselling. The counselling information will be published on the official website and also in the leading newspapers. The counselling will be organised through offline mode. The counselling will be conducted in the university and its affiliated colleges. The counselling will be conducted on different dates for various programmes.
The counselling rounds will depend upon the availability of vacant seats after the first allotment. Candidates must present in person on the counselling day for the document verification & seat allocation procedure. If a candidate does not present on the scheduled date and time, their seats will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list. The document verification, seat allotment and payment of the counselling fee are part of counselling.
Allahabad University Counselling Dates 2021
In the table below, candidates can check the counselling schedule for various courses offered by the university and its affiliated colleges.
|Programmes||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|M.Sc Rural Technology and Development||August 2021|
|BPA ()Vocal/Sitar/Tabla)||August 2021|
|Department of Commerce and Business Management||August 2021|
|LL.B. (Hons.)||August 2021|
|M.Sc Food Technology & M.Sc Nutritional Sciences||August 2021|
Allahabad University Counselling Procedure 2021
- After a few days of the declaration of result, the university will publish the merit list for various UG and PG courses.
- According to the merit list candidates will be called for the counselling.
- Candidates have to report to the counselling venue prescribed by the university on given date and time.
- At counselling venue, candidates have to fill the preference of colleges.
- As per the preference filled by the candidate they will be allotted the seats in order of their merit.
- If candidate will not attend the counselling on given date and time, then their seats will be cancelled and automatically transferred to the next candidate in the merit list.
- After the seat allotment, candidates have to report he allotted college and submit the fee in cash.
Documents required for Counselling
The candidates have to produce these listed original documents along with a photocopy on the day of counselling.
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & certificate
- Score card & admit card of the entrance test
- Transfer certificate or migration certificate
- Test admit card issued by the university
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhaar Card photocopy
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian