WBJEE Counselling 2021, Schedule, Process & Documents Required. WBJEE Counselling 2021 registration has started from 12th August till 16th August 2021. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board organizes a state-level examination named WBJEE. Students seeking admission in UG engineering, technology, pharmacy, and architecture courses may appear for this examination. WBJEE scores will be considered by various colleges and institutions of the West Bengal state. Through this article, candidates can check details for WBJEE Counselling 2021, including the schedule, process & documents required.
To know more about the WBJEE 2021 exam, click here.
WBJEE Counselling 2021
The counseling process will be organized after the result announcement. The result of WBJEE 2021 is declared on 6th August 2021. WBJEE counselling 2021 will be conducted online mode. The counseling process is divided into various steps such as registration, choice filling, seat allotment, reporting to the allotted colleges, etc. The counseling process will be organized in three rounds. Students will be able to participate in the counseling according to their performance in the entrance exam. Click here to apply for registration of WBJEE counselling on the official website.
WBJEE Counselling 2021 Schedule
Here we are providing the official schedule of WBJEE Counselling 2021:
|Result declaration||6th August 2021|
|On line registration, creation of password & registration fee payment||12th August 2021|
|Closing of application for counseling||16th August 2021|
|On line choice filling||12th August 2021|
|Choice locking by candidates||August 2021|
|Seat allotment (1st round)||19th August 2021|
|Physical reporting for document verification, initial fee payment, collection of allotment cards at RCs, admission withdrawal, etc.||20th August to 24th August 2021|
|Physical reporting and admission at finally allotted institutes||20th August to 24th August 2021|
|Seat allotment (2nd round)||27th August 2021|
|Physical reporting for document verification, etc. (after 2nd round seat allotment)||27th August to 2nd September 2021|
|Seat allotment (3rd round)||6th September 2021|
|Physical reporting for document verification, etc. (after 2nd round seat allotment)||6th September to 8th September 2021|
|Physical reporting and admission at finally allotted institutes||15th September 2021|
|Admission process closes||September 2021|
WBJEE Counselling Procedure
The WBJEE counselling process comprises various steps, which are given here:
- Online Registration & Fee Payment: Candidates have to register themselves to participate in the WBJEE counselling 2021 process. Registration process will be done only for one time for all the rounds. After registration, candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as registration fee. Fee can be paid through debit/credit card & e-challan of Allahabad bank.
- Choice Filling: After the fee payment, candidates fill their choices of colleges and courses. Choices will be displayed as per candidate eligibility. Choice filling will be allowed only once for all the rounds. Candidates must fill maximum choices for seat allotment.
- Choice Locking & Printing: Once candidates have finalized their choices they must lock their choices. After locking the choices, candidates must take printout of the locked choices for further use. In case candidates fail to lock their choices, then last saved choices will be locked automatically.
- Seat Allotment: Seats will be provisionally allotted to candidates on the basis of choices filled by them and seat availability. Candidates can check their seat allotment result through the website. Candidates should download their allotment letters from the website. Seat allotment will be done in total three rounds.
- Reporting to the Reporting Centres (RCs): Candidates who will allot a seat in any round of counselling have to report to the RCs. Candidates are required to carry the necessary document for verification process. Further fee payment, receiving of allotment cards & admission withdrawal process will be done at reporting centre. After receiving the allotment cards, candidates have to report to the allotted college.
Documents Required for Counselling
Documents needed for verification at the reporting center are listed below:
- High school mark sheet
- 10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
- WBJEE 2021 admit card & score card
- Seat allotment letter
- Receipt of online counselling registration fee payment
- Category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs