UPESEAT Exam 2021: Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. UPESEAT exam 2021 Application Form can be filled by 20th august for admission 2021. UPESEAT 2021 (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test) will be managed by the UPES, Dehradun. It is a university level examination. This exam is conducted for admission into 37 Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes in various disciplines. The University will provide admission into B.Tech course based on the UPESEAT 2021 score (80%), JEE Main score (10%) & board merit (10%). This article has updated the complete information about UPESEAT, including application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility, syllabus, etc.
Click here to know more details about the UPESEAT 2021 exam.
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Dates
The official dates of the UPESEAT 2021 exam have been mentioned below:
|Starting of online application form||19th November 2020|
|Last date to apply for UPES admissions 2021||20th August 2021|
|Last date to submit the national exam scores||22 August 2021|
|Result Declaration||24th August 2021|
|Last date to submit the UPES admission fee||31st August 2021|
Here we have updated the official dates of UPES Early Tests 2021:
|Test Date||Application Due Date|
|26th November 2018||24th November 2018|
|3rd December 2018||1st December 2018|
|10th December 2018||8th December 2018|
|17th December 2018||15th December 2018|
|24th December 2018||22nd December 2018|
|31st December 2018||29th December 2018|
|7th January 2019||31st December 2018|
Application Form 2021
Interested candidates can check here details of the UPESEAT 2021 application form:
- The online application form has been issued through online & offline mode.
- The application form has been released now- Click here to apply
- Offline application along with the prospectus will be available from the admission counters at Delhi/Dehradun/Ahmedabad/Chandigarh/Cochin/Coimbatore/Hyderabad/Kolkata/ Mumbai & by sending DD in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi
- Candidates can submit the application till 20th August 2021.
- Candidates have to upload a passport size scanned photograph in the application form.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form for further reference.
The application fee is Rs. 1850/- (through DD/Online) & Rs. 1750/- (through cash). Candidates can make online payment through credit card/debit card/net banking. The DD should be drawn in favour of UPES Fee Account”, payable at Dehradun/ Delhi.
The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidate’s date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1996.
- DOB mentioned in the Secondary Education Board will be considered as final.
Exam Pathway (Up to 80% seat distribution)
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass their 10th and 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination above.
- Subjects: Candidates must qualify their 10+2 exam with PCM & secure at least aggregate 60% marks.
Non-Examination Pathway (Up to 20% seats distribution)
For Board Merit:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to complete their 10th and 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to obtain at least 80% marks in the above examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their Senior Secondary level (12th) examination with PCM & score minimum 60% aggregate marks.
For JEE Main Merit:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify the Higher & the Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 60% marks in the 10+2 examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- JEE Mains cut-off to apply for a UPESEAT will be declared after JEE Mains 2021.
UPESEAT Exam Pattern
Check UPESEAT 2021 exam pattern below:
- Duration & Timing of Exam: The exam duration will be three hours (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be Objective Type Question.
- No. of Questions: In question paper, total 200 questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- Subjects: The question paper will come from the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension & Current Affairs Awareness.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
There is no particular syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority. Candidates can study thoroughly the topics & chapters of class 11th & 12th NCERT Books. Candidates can study the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Comprehension and Current Affairs Awareness. Candidates can refer to the JEE Main syllabus for PCM sections.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2021
UPESEAT 2021 Admit Card will be provided by the conducting authority through online mode. After getting the admit card, candidates have to affix the photograph in the space provided on the admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without a valid admit card. There is no other mode to get the admit card.
Candidates will be able to view their results through online mode from our website. The UPESEAT 2021 result will be published on 24th August 2021. Shortlisted candidates, based on their results, will be called for counselling. Candidates will check the result by entering their application number & roll number/mobile number. Based on the marks obtained in the examination, the merit list will be made. Candidates will be called for counselling based on the merit list.
UPESEAT Counselling 2021
The conducting authority will organise individual counselling for UPESEAT 2021 qualifiers and JEE Main & board merit holders through online mode. The UPESEAT 2021 counselling will be organised in three rounds. Candidates have to present physically at the time of counselling. The counselling procedure will be started from September 2021 for the UPESEAT qualifier. For JEE Main & board rank holder, the counselling will begin from August/September 2021. The seats will be allotted to the candidates of JEE Main 2021 rankers (10% seats), Board Merit holders (10% seats) and UPESEAT merit holders (80% seats). The authority also provides invitation letters to the selected candidates through online mode.
Documents Required During Counselling
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Four Passport Size Photograph
- UPESEAT Admit Card 2021
- UPESEAT counselling call letter 2021
- JEE Main 2021 Rank Card (If applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Demand Draft of prescribed fees drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun