UKSEE Result 2021, Merit List, Score Card, How to Check UKSEE Result. UKSEE result 2021 will be published in October 2021. UKSEE results can be accessed through online mode. It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in various governments /private institutions of the state. Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam offers the courses in B.Tech/ MCA /BHMCT/ B.Pharma and the lateral entry of B.Tech, MCA and B.Pharma. It is organized every year by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Candidates can get the complete details of the UKSEE 2021 result in this article.
Check Out to know more details about the UKSEE 2021 exam.
UKSEE Result 2021The result will be announced by the Co-ordination Committee for the candidates those who will appear in the entrance exam. After a few days of the conduction of exam, the result will be published on the official website. In result, candidates can check their marks scored, rank, qualifying status , roll number, category, sub-category etc. Candidates should secure the result for further processes. The answer key will be released along with the publication of results.
UKSEE Result Date 2021UKSEE result will be released in October 2021. UKSEE examination will be conducted in first week of October 2021. The written test will be conducted through offline mode (pen paper). The counselling will be conducted for candidates those who will qualify the entrance exam. The counselling will be conducted soon after the result is declared. On the basis of the candidates ranks the counselling will be organized.
How to Check ResultCandidates should follow the procedure given below to check their results.
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘UKSEE-2021’ link.
- Select the exam for which you have applied.
- The result will be appear in your system screen.
- In result you can check your roll number, name, father’s name, category, sub-category and rank.
- Download result and take printout of it.
Evaluation of ResultThe university will release the separate merit list for each course. The university will provide the merit position, scorecard with total marks, marks obtained in each subject and answer keys for the candidates. If two candidates will score equal marks, then the university will prepare the inter-se-merit. Inter-se-merit will be determined as follows:
- Number of incorrect answers: A candidate giving the less number of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
- Age: Candidate with higher age will be given preference.
- Marks: The marks scored in the qualifying exam.