Pete Davidson Net Worth 2023: Comedy Earnings Career Cars
|Net Worth 2023||$11 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$80,000 +|
Pete Davidson Net Worth, Biography, Gf, Age, Height, Weight, and many more details can be checked on this page. Pete Davidson is an American comedian, actor, and writer who has a net worth of around $11 million. Pete earns his living by being a comedian, screenwriter, film producer, and actor who is based in America. He gain the limelight after becoming a popular cast member of NBC’s late-night comedy show called "Saturday Night Live".Pete was also seen in shows like Guy Code and Philosophy and has written various comedy-drama movies as well. As of 2023, according to sources, his annual income is around $1 million. The primary source of his income comes from his profession as a comedian, actor, writer, and musician.
Pete Davidson Net WorthPete Davidson's net worth is approximated to be around $11 million. Pete earns his living by being a comedian, screenwriter, film producer, and actor who is based in America. He gain the limelight after becoming a popular cast member of NBC’s late-night comedy show called "Saturday Night Live".
|Full Name:||Pete Davidson|
|Net Worth:||$11 Million|
|Born:||November 16, 1993|
Pete Davidson Net Worth Trend
|Net Worth in 2023||$11 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$10 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$9 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$8 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$7 Million|
Pete Davidson BiographyPete Michael Davidson is popularly known for his show name Pete Davidson. He was born on 16th November 1993 in New York City, USA to Amy and Scot Matthew Davidson. Pete's father used to work as a firefighter, however, when he was just 7, his father went missing which affected him badly leading to the condition of depression as well. To complete his education, he went to St. Joseph’s By-The-Sea High School, after which he attended Tottenville School for higher studies. To get his graduation degree he studied at Xaverian High School and St. Francis College. Although, due to his interest in comedy, he dropped out and started his career in the respective field.
According to reports, if we talk about his medical condition, then after his father went missing he went into trauma. He was also been diagnosed with Crohn’s disease and Borderline personality disorder.
Pete Davidson Career
- At the age of 16, Pete started his career in Stand up comedy. It was his friends who helped him to perform at a bowling alley. In 2013, he appeared as an actor in Mtv Series "Philosophy". After this he was also seen in a few comedy series on MTV. Pete was seen in the comedy Gotham Comedy Live, a stand-up comedy show and a few appearances on Brooklyn Nine-Nine show telecasted on television.
- At the age of 20 years, he joined the Saturday Night Live show and became the youngest member of the cast.
- In 2015, He performed at comedy central roast and got praised by the audience conducted by Justin Bieber.
- In 2016, Pete was under the 30 people on Forbes 30 list. While in April, he made a standup special named Pete Davidson: SMD.
- Apart from this, he also appeared in shows like "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon", and "Saturday Night Live in its 44th season-finale" and was featured and written in a movie like "The King of Staten Island".
- In April 2021, Pete acted in Netflix series named "I slept with Joey Ramone".
Frequently Asked Question
Pete Davidson's Balance Sheet, Income Statement
|Salary||$1 Million +|
|Monthly Income||$80,000 +|