PES University Admission 2020: PESSAT, Application, Eligibility
PES University Admission 2020: PESSAT, Application, Eligibility – PES University admission 2020 has been started from 4th October 2019. The university has released the application form for various UG & PG programmes. The university conducts the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test on a national level for providing admissions. The exam is conducted for engineering and other courses. The university conducts the exam once in a year on different dates for engineering and other courses. Here, we have mentioned the complete information about PES University admission 2020 including its admission procedure.
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Tech Double Specialization, B.Tech-M.tech Integrated, B.Des, B.Arch, BBA, BBA LL.B
- PG Courses: M.Tech, M.Sc in Applied Economics, MBA, MCA
PES University 2020 –Application ongoing
PESSAT 2019 Registration has been started from 4th October 2019. Check here for application details.
PES University Admission 2020 Dates (Expected)
Here, we have given the separate dates for each programmes offered by the university. The complete schedule of admission will be notified later.
|Online Registration||4th October 2019|
|Last date to register for candidates outside Bengaluru||18th April 2020|
|Last date to register for candidates of Bengaluru||23rd April 2020|
|Slot booking start||25th April 2020|
|PESSAT 2019 Exam||2nd – 20th May 2020|
|Announcement of Result||25th May 2020|
|Counselling first round||1st & 2nd June 2020|
|Counselling second round||6th & 7th July 2020|
For Other Courses:
|Starting of online registration||4th October 2019|
|Starting of Slot booking||5th January 2020|
|PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT 2019)||10th January – July 2020|
|Last date of Online Registrations||July 2020|
|Declaration of result||3 days after taking the test|
|Formally notified last date of admission||3rd August 2020|
PES University Application Form 2020
Candidates can check the PES university application form filling details in this section.
- Candidates can apply in the PES University through online mode by filling application form.
- Candidates have to choose the course and fill the further details.
- The PES University application form 2020 has been started from the 10th October 2018.
- The last date to fill application form is different for engineering, architecture and other courses.
- All details should be mentioned carefully and accurately in the application form. In case of incorrect information the application form will be rejected.
- After the last date of application, no application form will be accepted.
- There is no need to send the filled-in application form to the university. However, candidates can keep the printout if it with themselves.
The application fee is Rs. 1050/- which can be submit through online (credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline (Challan/demand draft) mode.
The DD will be made in the favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Candidates, those using DD or Challan have to submit the DD/Challan along with the print application form in the address given below:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Ph: +91 8026726622
Check the eligibility criteria to be eligible for getting admission in the university through entrance exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should be passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Score: Candidates should have a test score in PESSAT (National level exam) or KCET (State level exam).
- Board: Candidates belongs to CBSE, ICSE, State, IB and IGCSE boards will be considered for admissions to the programs at PES. Other board candidates need to take prior permission before they opt for admission.
For B.Arch/BBA LLB:
- Qualifying Exam: For B.Arch, candidates should pass 12th examination with 50% aggregate marks with mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- NATA/CLAT Score: For admission in B.Arch, candidate should have valid NATA 2020 score and for BBA LLB, candidate should have CLAT 2020 score card.
For Other UG Courses: Applying candidate should pass 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board within minimum 60% marks.
Score Card: For B.Des, candidates can also apply through UCEED score.
For Other PG Courses: Candidates should have the bachelor’s degree in respective discipline in which candidate wants to get admission.
Score Card: For various PG courses, candidates can apply through PESSAT, PGCET, MAT, CMAT, CAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE score.
PES University Admission Procedure 2020
The candidates those are interested to get admission PES University can apply by filling the application form. Candidates can get admission either through its entrance exam or through any national level entrance exam score. The university will provide the admission to the candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. On the basis of merit, candidates will be allotted the seats in their preferred courses.
PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT)
The university conducts the PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test every year for admission in its offered courses. It is conducted on a national level. The written exam will conduct through online mode. For B.Des, the exam will be conducted through offline mode. Candidates have to clear the cut off marks set by the university for offering admission. The exam will conduct on different dates. The result will be published as per the course.
PES University Result/Merit 2020
The university will prepare the separate merit list for each course after the written test or receiving national level entrance exam score from the candidates. On the basis of merit list, the candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling. The list of shortlisted candidates will be hosted on the university website. Candidates can check their names and as per the schedule they can appear for counselling.
PES University Counselling 2020
The PES counselling schedule will be provided by the university on their website. Candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of marks in the PESSAT exam. Candidates have to present at counselling venue on given date and time.
The counselling authority will verify the candidate’s original documents and allot the seats to them. It is necessary to attend the counselling in person.
PES University Admission 2020
After the written test, the admission authority will take the short interview of the candidates on campus on same day of test. If candidates will be allotted the seat, they have to confirm or reject the seat on the spot.
If candidates want to get admission in the allotted course they have to submit the admission fee also. Candidates have to submit their documents to get final admission to the university. The courses will be commenced form the first week of August 2020.