PES University Admission 2022: PESSAT, Application, Eligibility – PES University admission 2022 will be started from December 2021. The university has released the application form for various UG & PG programmes. The university conducts the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test on a national level for providing admissions. The exam is conducted for engineering and other courses. The university conducts the exam once a year on different dates for engineering and other courses. Here, we have mentioned the complete information about PES University admission 2022, including its admission procedure.
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Tech Double Specialization, B.Tech-M.tech Integrated, B.Des, B.Arch, BBA, BBA LL.B
- PG Courses: M.Tech, M.Sc in Applied Economics, MBA, MCA
PES University Admission 2022
PESSAT 2022 Registration will be started from the 2nd week of December 2021. Check here for application details.
PES University Admission 2022 Dates (Expected)
Here, we have given separate dates for each programme offered by the university. The complete schedule of PES University admission will be notified later.
For B.Tech course:
|Notification releases||2nd week of December 2021|
|Application Form releases||3rd week of December 2021|
|Submission of application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Slot booking starts||3rd week of July 2022|
|B.Tech exam date||1st week of August 2022|
|Last date to upload marks||2nd week of August 2022|
|Result date||2nd week of August 2022|
|PEESAT 2022 first-round counselling||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date to submit original documents||4th week of August 2022|
|B.Tech 2nd round counselling||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for admission||2nd week of September 2022|
For Other Courses:
|Online application starts||3rd week of December 2021|
|Slot booking starts||2nd week of June 2022|
|PEESAT 2022 exam date||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date for submission||3rd week of June 2022|
|Result declaration||1st week of August 2022|
|Counselling session||1st week of August 2022|
PES University Application Form 2022
Candidates can check the PES university admission application form filling details in this section.
- Candidates can apply in the PES University admission through online mode by filling application form.
- Candidates have to choose the course and fill the further details.
- The PES University admission application form 2022 will be started from the 2nd week of december 2021.
- The last date to fill application form is different for engineering, architecture and other courses.
- All details should be mentioned carefully and accurately in the application form. In case of incorrect information the application form will be rejected.
- After the last date of application, no application form will be accepted.
- There is no need to send the filled-in application form to the university. However, candidates can keep the printout if it with themselves.
The application fee is Rs. 1050/- which can be submitted through online (credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline (Challan/demand draft) mode.
The DD will be made in favour of the “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Candidates, those using DD or Challan, have to submit the DD/Challan along with the print application form in the address given below:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Ph: +91 8026726622
Check the eligibility criteria to be eligible for getting admission to the university through the entrance exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should be passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at least 60% aggregate marks.
- Score: Candidates should have a test score in PESSAT (National level exam) or KCET (State level exam).
- Board: Candidates belongs to CBSE, ICSE, State, IB and IGCSE boards will be considered for admissions to the programs at PES. Other board candidates need to take prior permission before they opt for admission.
For B.Arch/BBA LLB:
- Qualifying Exam: For B.Arch, candidates should pass 12th examination with 50% aggregate marks with mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- NATA/CLAT Score: For admission in B.Arch, candidate should have valid NATA 2022 score and for BBA LLB, candidate should have CLAT 2022 score card.
For Other UG Courses: Applying candidate should pass 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board within a minimum of 60% marks.
Score Card: For B.Des, candidates can also apply through UCEED score.
For Other PG Courses: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in the respective discipline where the candidate wants to get admission.
Score Card: For various PG courses, candidates can apply through PESSAT, PGCET, MAT, CMAT, CAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE scores.
PES University Admission Procedure 2022
The candidates who are interested in getting admission to PES University can apply by filling the application form. Candidates can get PES university admission either through their entrance exam or any national level entrance exam score. The university will provide admission to the candidates based on their performance in the entrance exam. Based on merit, candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred courses.
PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT)
The university conducts the PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test every year for admission in its offered courses. It is shown on a national level. The written exam will conduct through online mode. For B.Des, the exam will be conducted through offline mode. Candidates have to clear the cut off marks set by the university for offering admission. The exam will conduct on different dates. The result will be published as per the course.
PES University Result/Merit 2022
The university will prepare a separate merit list for each course after the written test or receiving national level entrance exam scores from the candidates. Based on the merit list, the candidates will be shortlisted for counselling. The list of shortlisted candidates will be hosted on the university website. Candidates can check their names, and as per the schedule, they can appear for counselling.
PES University Counselling 2022
The PES counselling schedule will be provided by the university on its website. Candidates will be called for counselling based on marks in the PESSAT exam. Candidates have to present at the counselling venue on a given date and time.
The counselling authority will verify the candidate’s original documents and allot the seats to them. It is necessary to attend the counselling in person.
PES University Admission 2022
After the written test, the admission authority will take the candidates’ short interviews on campus on the same day of trial. If candidates are allotted the seat, they have to confirm or reject the seat on the spot.
If candidates want to get admission to the allotted course, they also have to submit the admission fee. Candidates have to submit their documents to get final admission to the university. The classes will be commenced from the first week of August 2022.