MICAT 2022: Registration, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Result, Score Card. MICAT 2022 Application form for the first session will be released in 1st week of October 2021. MICA Admission Test is the University level entrance examination which is conducted by the Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA), Ahmedabad. MICAT 2022 is the qualifying examination for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communications (PGDM-C). In order to take admission in the required course, the candidate must also have valid scores of any one of the entrance examinations viz CAT, XAT and GMAT. MICAT is conducted twice i.e. MICAT-I and MICAT-II. All the interested candidates can get the details about MICAT 2022 from this article.
Click here to check the official notification about MICAT 2022.
MICAT 2022 Notifications
- MICAT (PGDM-C) 2019 List of shortlisted candidates for GE & PI rounds will be released in 2022.
- GE & PI rounds for MICAT (PGDM-C) programme will start from March 2022.
- MICAT (II) 2022 Result (Score Card) will be released in February 2022.
- MICAT (II) 2022 Admit Card will be released in February 2022. Candidates will be able to download admit card via login.
- MICAT (II) 2022 Registration can be done till February 2022.
- MICAT-I 2022 Result (Score Card) will be released in January 2022. Candidates will be able to download score card through login.
MICAT 2022 Registration
- MICAT 2022 application process is completely online.
- The application will not be accepted through any other mode.
- MICAT 2022 application form will be released in september/october 2021.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form before the last date.
- The application will be accepted only after successful submission of fee.
All the applicants have to pay Rs. 1965 as the application fee. The fee can be submitted through Credit Card, Demand Draft or cash payment Counter/cash Payment in the MICA office. DD should be drawn in the favour of “MICA” payable at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The application fee shall not be refundable.
The eligibility criteria prescribed for MICAT 2022 is as follows:
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate should have bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern or any equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by AIU.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are in last year of bachelor’s programme are also eligible to apply.
- To be eligible for MICAT, candidates must have valid scores of CAT 2017, XAT 2019 and GMAT (2015 onwards).
MICAT 2022 Admit Card
The authority sends the MICAT to admit card 2022 in the candidate’s email ID. Additionally, admit card has been also uploaded on the MICA website (link is given above). Candidates need to bring the printout of the admit card along with one photo ID card to the examination hall. MICAT-II 2022 admit card/call letter will be released in February 2022.
MICAT Exam Pattern 2022
The candidate must be aware of the exam patterns to perform well in the examination. Here is the exam pattern of MICAT 2022:
- Mode of Examination: MICAT will be held in online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will have both objective and subjective type questions.
- Sections: There will be six sections in the examination. These sections are Psychometric (P), Verbal Ability (VA), Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation (QADI), General awareness (GA), Divergent and Convergent Thinking (DCT), and Descriptive Test (DT).
- Number of Questions: Section-I will have 4 descriptive type questions while section-2 will have total 94 questions (30 statements from Psychometric Test, 25 questions from General Knowledge & 35 questions from Reasoning and Verbal Ability).
- Exam Duration: 35 minutes will be given to solve section-I while 130 minutes will be given to Section-II.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for Section-I. Also, the paper-I of Section-II will do not have the negative marking. 25% of negative marking will be there for Paper 2 and Paper 3 of section-II.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Section-I: Writing arguments, Essay and Story||4 descriptive questions|
|Section-II: Psychometric Test, Reasoning, and Verbal Ability and General Knowledge.||94 questions|
MICAT Exam Centres
Following are the exam centres of MICAT:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Allahabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur and Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam and Raipur.
MICAT Exam Date 2022
MICAT 2022 Exam Schedule will be released soon through the official website. Here, we are mentioning all the events related to MICAT 2022 (Tentative Dates):
|MICAT-I Registration Starts||September 2021|
|MICAT-I Registration Closes||December 2021|
|Issue of MICAT-I Call Letters/Admit Card||December 2021|
|Exam Date of MICAT-I||December 2021|
|Declaration of MICAT-I Results||January 2022|
|MICAT-II Registration Starts||January 2022|
|MICAT-II Registration Closes||February 2022|
|Issue of MICAT-II Call Letters/Admit Card||February 2022|
|Exam Date of MICAT-II||February 2022|
|Declaration of MICAT-II Results||February 2022|
|GE-PI Shortlist||March 2022|
|GE-PI (Delhi & Kolkata)||March 2022|
|GE-PI (Ahmedabad)||March 2022|
|GE-PI (Bangalore & Mumbai)||March 2022|
|Declaration of Final Results||March 2022|
MICAT (II) result 2022 will be announced on the official website of MICA (link is given above). The result for MICAT-II will be declared in February 2022. Candidates who will be qualified in the entrance exam will be called for further rounds of the selection process i.e. GE-PI. A list of candidates shortlisted for GE & PI rounds will be released. The final result will be declared on March 2022.
MICAT Admission 2022
MICA Admission will be purely based on candidate’s scores in MICAT, GE & PI round. Selection will be based by providing 50% weightage to MICAT 2019, 18% weightage to GE, 30% weightage to PI and remaining 2% weightage to CAT/XAT/GMAT scaled scores. For admission to the PGDM-C course, the better of the two MICAT Scores will be considered. If candidates have appeared in CAT & XAT or CAT & GMAT or XAT & GMAT or all three-CAT, XAT and GMAT, the better of the two/ best of the three exams performance will be considered for admission.