Manipal Application Form 2022 –Manipal MET 2022 will be organised in April 2022 for Phase I and June 2022 for Phase II. Manipal University organises a university level examination known as MU OET (Manipal University Online Entrance Test). MU OET Exam is a gateway to admission in various UG, PG and other programmes offered by the university. These courses are provided in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences and many other courses. Candidates can check this article to get the complete Manipal Application Form 2022, including dates, fees, eligibility and how to apply.
To read more about the Manipal Application form, click here
Manipal Application Form 2022
Important details regarding the Manipal application form are mentioned below:
- The Manipal University 2022 Application Form is available only through online mode from the website.
- There is no facility to fill the application form through offline mode or by post.
- Click here to apply for Manipal University Application.
- Manipal University Online Application 2022 for B.Tech course will be issued from December 2021.
- Before filling the application form, candidates are ready with the scanned photograph & signature in a JPEG format.
- Take a print copy of the filled MU OET 2022 Application Form for further references.
The Application fee can be deposited online (credit card/debit card/internet banking) or offline mode (DD). The application fee is Rs. 2000/- for all category candidates. The DD will be made in favour of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. Those paying the fee through offline mode have to send the DD along with the application form to the given address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
The eligibility criteria are given below for some courses:
- For B.Tech: Candidates should be passed 12th/equivalent exam with physics, mathematics & English as compulsory subjects along with chemistry, biotechnology, biology or any technical vocational subject with 50% marks.
- For B.Tech (LE): Candidate must pass three-year diploma in engineering & 10+2 with mathematics subject along with 45% marks.
- For M.Tech: Applying candidate must hold the bachelor’s degree in BE/B.Tech with 50% marks in aggregate.
- For BBA: Candidate should pass the 12th, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with minimum 50% marks. There is no age limit to appear for this exam.
MU OET Application Dates
Candidates can check the official dates of the Manipal University Admission Form 2022 for the B.Tech course below:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of April 2022|
|Slot booking for phase I||2nd week of April 2022|
|Slot booking for phase II||1st week of June 2022|
|Manipal MET 2022 exam date phase I||3rd week of April 2022|
|Manipal MET 2022 exam date phase II||2nd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June 2022|
|Starting of counselling||In July 2022|
|Classes commenced from||2nd week of July 2022|
How to Apply for Manipal University 2022
Candidates may follow the simple steps given below to apply for MU OET Manipal application form 2022:
- Visit the official website (link is given above) to fill manipal application form 2022.
- Click on that link.
- Fill your required details such as personal details, course & category and location (address) details.
- Click on the “Submit and Continue” button.
- In the next step you have to fill your contact information & qualification details.
- After that click on “Submit and Continue” button.
- Upload your scanned images by click on “Choose File” button. Upload your photograph and signature in a given format.
- Read the declaration and tick on “I Agree” button.
- Select the maximum of two exam centres of your choice, select the payment mode and fill the payment details.
- After fee payment, click on “Submit and Continue” button.
- Take a printout copy of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use.