KVPY Registration 2022: Application Form, Dates, How to Apply. KVPY Registration 2022 will be started from the 1st week of September 2022. Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore conducts a national level scholarship programme. This exam is known by Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY). KVPY Exam is organized for providing generous fellowship & contingency grant to the selected KVPY fellows up to the pre-Ph.D level or 5 years. This programme is started by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. Check this article to get complete details about KVPY Registration/ Application Form 2022.
To read more about the KVPY exam, click here
KVPY Registration 2022
Students can apply for the KVPY Entrance exam through online mode only. The registration details are given below:
- KVPY Registration 2022 will be started from the first week of september 2022.
- Last date to fill the application form will be the Last week of October 2022.
- Click here to apply KVPY exam 2022.
- There is no other mode to get the KVPY registration/Application Form 2022.
- Before filling the application, candidates keep ready with the scanned images (photograph, signature & scanned copy of caste/medical certificate (only for PwD).
- Fill the application form carefully and submit it.
- Take a printout of the KVPY 2022 application form for future references.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 (for general/OBC category) & Rs. 500 (for SC/ST/PwD category) as a registration fee. The fee can be deposited through two modes, i.e. online mode (credit card/ debit card/ internet banking) and offline mode (Challan).
Candidates can register for KVPY Registration 2022 only after checking the complete eligibility to appear in the examination. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be an Indian Nationals.
- For Stream SA: Candidates, those studying in 11th standard with science subjects & secured 75% aggregate marks (65% marks for reserved categories) in Mathematics & science subjects in Class 10th can apply.
- For Stream SX: Candidates who studying in class 12th & score 75% marks (65% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD category) in aggregate in Mathematics & science in 10th standard can also apply.
- For Stream SB: Candidates, those studying in 1st year of UG course in basic sciences & score at least 60% marks (50% for reserved categories) are also eligible.
KVPY Application Dates 2022
Here, we have updated the tentative exam schedule for the KVPY online registration:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Commencement of Registration Process||1st week of September 2022|
|Last date for submission of the application form||Last week of October 2022|
|Last date of application fee payment||1st week of November 2022|
|Admit card availability||1st week of January 2023|
|KVPY 2022 Exam Date||Last week of January 2023|
|Answer key releases||1st week of February 2023|
|Result declaration||3rd week of March 2023|
How to Apply for KVPY 2022
By following the steps given below, students can register themselves and proceed to fill the KVPY application form 2022:
- Navigate to the official website link (Link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on the link “Click here for Registration”.
- After that, you have to fill your name, DOB, email id, mobile number, studying class, select stream, nationality & specify citizenship.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an sms/email regarding the “User ID” & “Password” on your registered Email ID or Mobile No.
- Login with the “User ID” & “Password”.
- Now, you have to fill your personal, qualification and exam city preference.
- You also have to upload scanned photograph, signature and other certificates as applicable.
- The size of the photograph & signature should not be more than 80KB in JPEG/JPG format.
- The caste certificate size must be 300KB in JPEG/JPG/PDF format.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- Now, you have to select the payment mode and pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
- After two days, candidates can check their application status & take the printout of the application form.