KMAT 2022 (Karnataka): Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus. KMAT Karnataka 2022 Registration will begin from fourth week of May 2022. KMAT 2022 (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test) is regulated by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). It is an all India level management entrance test. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the AICTE approved MBA/PGDM/MCA courses. These courses are offered by the more than 169+ AICTE-approved University (affiliated B-Schools) in Bangalore & Karnataka. In this article, we have mentioned the complete information about KMAT 2022.
KMAT Exam Dates 2022
Here, we are providing the tentative schedule of KMAT Exam 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application form releases||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of July 2022|
|KMAT exam date||4th week of July 2022|
|Answer key availability||4th week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result||Month of August 2022|
KMAT Registration 2022
- Candidates can fill the KMAT Application Form 2022 through online mode.
- The application form will be provided in the month of 4th week of May 2022.
- Click here to fill the application form 2022.
- Candidates can fill the application till June 2022.
- After the submission of the online application and payment, candidates will get a unique ID on the registered email id.
- Take a print copy of the filled application form future use.
The application fee is Rs. 800. The fee can be submitted through online (net banking/credit card/debit card/wallets & other online payment).
The eligibility criteria are given here:
For MBA/PGDM Courses
- Qualifying Marks: Pass the bachelors/master degree from a recognized university.
- Subjects: Qualify the above examination in management, commerce, engineering/technology, arts, social science or equivalent.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% marks (45% marks in SC/ST category).
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
For MCA Course
- Qualifying Marks: Qualify the bachelor degree from the recognized university.
- Subjects: Candidates must study Mathematics at 10+2 stage or graduate level.
- Minimum Marks: Score at least 50% marks in the above examination.
KMAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are mentioned below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen paper-based test).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of objective type questions divided into three sections.
- No. of Questions: Total 120 question will come in the examination.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted for correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||40|
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
English language ability would be tested through questions on Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. There would be questions on the understanding of the contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills. This shall include the passages with questions based on their contents to test comprehension.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning
This shall include questions to measure how quickly and accurately you can think. The section may have questions in sets as well individual ones based on Verbal Reasoning, analogy among others.
The questions in this section will be of matriculation standard. This shall include questions to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed etc. Apart from Arithmetic, the questions may also be based on Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and parts of mathematics. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs & charts.
KMAT 2022 will be conducted across the country in Bagalkot, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bellary, Bijapur, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Tumkur, Udupi. Test organizers reserve the right to withdraw any center or add any new center.
KMAT Admit Card 2022
Candidates will download the admit card from in the month of June 2022. KMAT 2022 Admit Card will be available through online mode. After getting the admit card, candidates have to paste the passport size photo in the KMAT hall ticket. Candidates have to bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card in the examination hall.
KMAT 2022 Result
The authority will release the KMAT 2022 Result through online mode on the website. The result will be announced in the month of last week of July/first week of august 2022. Candidates will check their results by entering their application number & date of birth.
KMAT Admission Procedure
After the declaration of the result, candidates have to apply separately for the participating colleges. The conducting authority will not organize any counselling procedure. On the basis of the marks secure by the candidates in the examination, participating institutions will shortlist the candidates. The admission procedure will vary from college to college. Some of the colleges will conduct the interview & group discussion round for admission.