KIITEE Application Form 2022 – Apply Here. Students can avail of the KIITEE Application Form 2022 online mode.KIITEE 2022 Application Form will be released from the 2nd week of December 2021. KIITEE is a university level entrance test also referred as Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam. KIITEE exam is a gateway to admission in various UG, PG and other programmes offered by KIIT University. Students can get admission in B.Tech, BBA, BCA, M.Tech, MCA, LL, M and many other courses through these exams. Here we are providing details for KIITEE Application Form 2022.
KIITEE Application Form 2022
Here we have mentioned some important details of the KIITEE Application form/Registration 2022:
- The application form along with information bulletin has been provided through online modeonly.
- Candidates can get the application form from the 2nd week of December 2021.
- Click here to apply for KIITEE exam.
- Studnets can fill the application form till Last week of May 2022.
- The application form will not released through offline mode.
- Students make sure to read all the instructions given in the information bulletin before filling the application.
- After filling the application, students can check the status of their application through the website.
There is no KIITEE application form fee charged to apply for the KIITEE examination. Candidates can fill and apply without paying any application fee.
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria of various courses offered under the KIITEE examination:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have qualified 12th examination in 2021& 2022.
- Appearing: Students appearing in the 12th exams in 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects are compulsory in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have born on or after 1st July 1997.
- Percentage: Students should have at least 60% marks in the PCM subjects.
For BA LLB Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th examination from a recognized university.
- Percentage: Students should have at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 21 years as on 1st July 2022.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should hold B.Tech/BE or equivalent degree in the respective branch from any recognized college.
- GATE Aspirants: Candidates having GATE score 400 or above does not require to appear in the examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have a graduation degree in any stream.
- Percentage: Candidates must have minimum 50% marks in graduation.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics subject in 10+2 or graduation level.
- Age Limit: Students should have born on or after 1st July 1994.
Official dates of the KIITEE 2022 examination will be released soon. Here we have provided the unofficial dates for 2022 session:
|Commencement of Registration Process||2nd week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Slot Booking||1st week of June 2022|
|Admit card availability||1st to 2nd week of June 2022|
|KIITEE 2022 Exam Date||3rd to 4th week of June 2022|
|Result declaration||Last week of June 2022|
|Counselling session||2nd week of July 2022|
How to Apply
Candidates can follow these steps to fill the KIITEE application form through online mode:
- Visit the official website of KIITEE 2022 (link is provided above).
- Click on the link related to “Apply Online” on the website.
- Select the particular course you are applying for and click on “Submit” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Apply Online”.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form as per the instructions are given on the website.
- Fill all the details in the application form like personal, center options, qualification, address and other required details.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size colored photograph, signature, and 10th class mark sheet/board certificate.
- The image should be scanned in JPG format.
- Check all the filled details and images carefully before submitting the application.