ICAR AIEEA 2021: Application Form, ICAR Entrance Exam, Dates. ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam Dates is going to be held in September 2021. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has the authority to conduct the All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA). In the year 2021, ICAR’s 23rd All India Examinations (AIEEA) will be held. AIEEA UG 2021 and AIEEEA PG 2021 is conducted for undergraduate and postgraduate admissions including PG Scholarship.
For admission to Ph.D courses, ICAR conducts AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS). 15s of bachelor degree programmes (B.Sc ag./ B.Tech/B.F.Sc, etc) in Agricultural Universities (AUs) will be filled through h ICAR AIEEA UG exam. Through this entrance exam, National Talent Scholarships (NTS) are awarded to the candidates who take admission outside their state of domicile. ICAR AIEEA 2021 Application Form is released on 25th July 2021. Here, candidates can check complete details about ICAR AIEEA 2021.
Click here to know more about ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam Date
Here, candidates can check the tentative exam schedule of ICAR AIEEA 2021 for UG and PG courses:
|Availability of online application form||25th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application form||20th August 2021|
|Last date for the successful final transaction of fee for online application||20th August 2021|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of computer-generated confirmation page of online application (from non-remote areas)||August 2021|
|The last date for receipt of hard copy of computer-generated confirmation page of online application (from remote areas||August 2021|
|Availability of admit card||September 2021|
|AIEEA UG exam date||7 & 8th September 2021|
|AIEEA PG exam date||13th September 2021|
|Result Announcement||To be announced|
|Counselling Commences||To be announced|
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Application Form
- ICAR AIEEA application form 2021 is available from 25th July to 20th August 2021
- While filling the online application form, candidates should upload the scanned copy of the signature, photograph, and thumb impression (his left/ her right hand).
- Candidates need not to required to submit any mark sheet/certificate along with the application.
- After filling the online application, a candidate needs to take the printout of the computer generated confirmation page.
- Enclose the confirmation page along with a copy of bank challan (duly stamped by the bank) and send it to the given address through registered/speed post.
- The last date for receipt of hard copy of computer generated confirmation page will be the last week of August 2021
- No correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- The address for sending the hard copy of confirmation page along with fee payment receipt is given below:
Controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
|AIEEA UG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 250/-|
|AIEEA PG||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 300/-|
|AICE-JRF/SRF (PGS)||GEN, OBC and UPS||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST and PC||Rs. 600/-|
Application fee can be paid by credit card/debit card using net banking of Canara Bank. Applicants also have the option to pay the fee through NEFT/bank challan of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ).
To be eligible for the entrance examination of ICAR AIEEA 2021, it is mandatory for all the applicants to meets all the eligibility conditions as prescribed by the authority. The eligibility criteria for AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG is given below:
For AIEEA UG
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian national.
- Age Criteria: Age of the candidate must be 16 years as on 31st August 2021.
- Qualifying Examination: Minimum qualification required is 10+2 from a recognized board. The last two years of 10+2 should be studied with Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subjects amongst Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture.
- Those studied intermediate with Agriculture and not with Physics and Chemistry may eligible for admission in some SAUs in the State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates who wish to opt stream-A in the entrance exam must have necessarily passed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agriculture/Home Science subjects. Stream-B aspirants have to pass the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Intermediate with home science candidates would be eligible for admission into limited AUs.
- Minimum Marks: The qualifying examination should be passed with not less than 50% aggregate marks for General, OBC and UPS (40% aggregate marks for SC, ST and PC categories).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
For AIEEA PG
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: The upper age limit is 19 years as on 31st August 2021.
- Qualifying Examination: Bachelor’s degree in a respective field from a recognized institution (under the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. & A.H.), 10+2+4 and 10+6 years). Those candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 can only apply for IARI Pusa and NDRI Karnal in some courses.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduation appearing candidates may also apply.
- Minimum Marks: In graduation, candidates should not have marks less than 60% (50% for SC/ST/PC categories).
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Exam Pattern
Get details about the ICAR AIEEA 2021 exam pattern for UG and PG courses:
For AIEEA UG 2021
- Mode of Examination: The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- Number of Questions: Total 180 questions of maximum 720 marks will be appeared in the test.
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be of objective type.
- Language: The question paper will be in Hindi as well as in English language.
- Exam Duration: Candidate has to complete the examination in 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will earn 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted from the total score in case of marking incorrect response.
|Stream-A||Stream-B||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||Physics||60 questions||720 Marks|
For AIEEA PG 2021
- Mode of Examination: The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- Sections: There will be 2 sections in the examination i.e. Section-A and Section-B.
- Number of Questions: Total 160 questions of maximum 650 marks will have appeared in the test. Section-A will carry 150 questions and rest of the 10 questions will be carried by Section-B.
- Type of Questions: The exam will have one question paper for each 20 major subject groups consisting 150 MCQ type questions & also 10 cross-matching type questions.
- Exam Duration: Candidate has to complete the examination in 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For MCQ type questions, 4 marks will be allotted & for cross-matching question, 5 marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect MCQ type questions, one mark will be deducted. For each incorrectly answered cross-matching, 0.2 marks will be deducted from the total score in case of marking incorrect response.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Section-A||150 Questions||600 Marks|
|Section-B||10 Questions||50 Marks|
How to Prepare for ICAR AIEEA 2021
Check ICAR AIEEA preparation tips from here:
- Gather the complete syllabus of entrance examination.
- Understand the exam pattern.
- Make a study schedule.
- You may prepare notes for yourself. It will build your memory skills as well as help you to revise these notes at last moments.
- Revision is a must. Do revision periodically of all the important topics.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Admit Card
ICAR AIEEA 2021 admit card will be uploaded on the ICAR website in September 2021. The copy of admit card must be attested by the principal of the college/school last attended or by a gazetted officer. The candidates must attest photograph, signature and put a thumb impression on the admit card to appear in the examination.
ICAR AIEEA 2021 Results
ICAR AIEEA result 2021 will be published on its official website. The result should be checked by the candidate from the personal login account. It is expected that result will be announced by the second week of September 2021. The result will be published in terms of overall merit rank and category rank obtained by the candidate.
ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2021
The candidates who will be declared as qualified will be eligible for attending the ICAR counselling. The counselling will be held as per the schedule notified by the authority. Candidates are required to participate in the counselling in person. All the qualified candidates have to bring the self-attested and original documents/certificates at the time of counselling.