DET 2021 Haryana Polytechnic Application Form Extended till 23rd August 2021. Haryana Polytechnic 2021 admission will be regulated by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). Haryana DET 2021 will be organised to provide admissions to the different polytechnic programmes of the 1st year of Engineering & Pharmacy and the 2nd year of Engineering (Lateral Entry). The authority only conducts entrance exams for lateral entry. No examination will be organised for the 1st year of Engineering & Pharmacy. The admission will be given based on the inter-se-merit of the qualifying exam. Candidates can check this article to get detailed information about Haryana Polytechnic DET 2021.
Click here to apply for the Application of Haryana DET 2021.
DET 2021 Exam Date
Check below the schedule of Haryana Polytechnic Admission Date DET 2021:
For Diploma (Engineering & Technology)
|Online Registration Starts||16th June 2021|
|Online Registration Close||23rd August 2021|
|Deposition of Application Fee through generated e-challan in the selected bank or through online payment on website||Till 23rd August 2021|
|Documents Verification at Designated Center Starts||August 2021|
|Documents Verification at Designated Center Closes||August 2021|
|Inter-se-merit Display Starts||August 2021|
|Inter-se-merit Display Closes||August 2021|
For Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)
|Online Registration Starts||17th June 2021|
|Online Registration Close||10th August 2021|
|Deposition of Entrance Test Fee through generated e-challan in the selected bank or through online payment on website||10th August 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||August 2021|
|Date of Exam||August 2021|
|Result Declaration||August 2021|
Haryana DET Online Registration 2021
- Candidates can register for the Haryana DET through online mode from our website.
- Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2021 is issued on 16th June 2021.
- Candidates can fill the application till 23rd August 2021.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form & send it to the nearby collection center or HSTES, Panchkula.
- Send the printout of filled application along with the self-attested copy of all the relevant documents & fee receipt.
Candidates have to submit Rs—500 (Rs. 200 for reserved category) as an application fee. The fee can be paid online (credit card/debit card/net banking) or e-Challan.
The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
For Diploma Engineering (3 yrs):
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates have to complete their 10th/SSC examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates pass the above examination with Mathematics & science subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score minimum 35% marks (33% marks for SC/ST/KM category) in the above examination.
For Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering:
- Qualifying Marks: Pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates to qualify the above examination with PCM subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 35% marks in the above examination.
Exam Pattern for DET 2021(LE)
The exam pattern of the lateral entry course is given here:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen-paper mode).
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Hindi language both.
- Type of Question: The questions will be objective types.
- No. of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
Haryana DET (LE) Syllabus
The syllabus will comprise class 10th chapters & topics of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & Haryana Board. The syllabus will be asked from the English, Mathematics, Science & Aptitude and General Awareness Test subjects.
Haryana DET (LE) Admit Card
Candidates will download the Haryana DET 2021 (LE) Admit Card from Thir week of August 2021. The Haryana Polytechnic 2021 admit card will be available online mode. No other method will be applicable to get the admit card. Without a valid admit card, candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam center.
Haryana Polytechnic (LE) Result
The conducting authority will publish the result through online mode. Haryana DET 2021 (LE) Result will be released in August 2021. The authority will not send a Haryana Polytechnic Rank Card to any candidates by post. Candidates will be called for counselling based on the merit list. The merit list will be prepared based on the qualifying examination.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2021
The counselling procedure will be started after the declaration of the result. Haryana DET Counselling 2021 will be held online mode. Candidates have to register for the counselling & pay the counselling fee. During the counselling, candidates have to fill course choices & colleges as per their preference. The counselling fee is Rs. 500. The counselling will be conducted in two rounds. Based on inter-se-merit & filled choices, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
After getting a seat, candidates have to report to the allotted institution to confirm their seats. Candidates must bring their original documents at the time of admission. In case, candidate unable to report to the allotted college within a given period, their seat will be cancelled.
Documents Required at the time of Admission:
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- Haryana Polytechnic Rank Card 2021
- Haryana Polytechnic Admit Card (LE) 2021
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate