Haryana DET 2021 Application Form: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply. Haryana DET 2021 Application Form is released online in July 2022 and has been extended till 23rd August. It is conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). Every year it organises the admission process in polytechnic engineering/pharmacy and entrance examination for lateral entry only. Haryana DET is the state level entrance process to offer the various specialisations of the diploma courses in engineering in Haryana. Candidates can provide admission based on the inter-se-merit of the qualifying exam. In this article,, candidates can get the details of about Haryana DET application form 2021.
Click here to know more about Haryana DET 2021 exam and other Details.
Haryana DET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill out the application form through the official site Online.
- There is no printed application form or applications for admission in all diploma courses.
- The candidates are invited as per the key dates.
- Candidates can apply till 23rd August 2021
- Application process can be done based on various steps- registration, filling of application form, documents upload and fee payment.
- Candidates Must fill the correct details in the application form consisting of personal, academic, communication, etc.
- Students must upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format & size.
- The hardcopy of the application is not required by the examination centre.
- Take multiple printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
The application fee can be paid either online (credit card/debit card/net banking) or from the downloaded e-Challan in any branch of the Axis or Punjab National bank. The application fee for the entrance test will be Rs. 500/- for general category and Rs. 200/- for all reserved categories.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria to appear in the Haryana DET 2021:
- For Diploma in Engineering: Candidates must pass the 10th/SSC examination from a recognized board with Mathematics & science with minimum 35% marks (33% for SC/ST/KM) in the qualifying exam.
- For Diploma in (Engineering) Lateral entry: Candidates have to pass the 12th or equivalent examination with PCM subject with minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy: Candidates have to complete the 10+2 examination from Haryana Board or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics with minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
Haryana DET 2021 Application Form is issued and extended till 23rd August 2021. Candidates can fill the application online mode only. Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is the authority that organise this admission procedure. Examination will be organised by the authority. The admission is made based on a qualifying exam merit list.
Haryana DET Application Dates
Here candidates can check the dates of the Haryana DET:
|Events||Dates For Diploma Engineering||Dates For Lateral Entry Engineering Diploma|
|Release of application form||16th June 2021||17th June 2021|
|Last date to apply||10th August 2021||23rd August 2021|
|Last date of fee submission||10th August 2021||August 2021|
|Merit list release||19th August 2021||August 2021|
How to Apply
Read the steps below to apply online:
- Visit the official website link (link will be provided above).
- Read the complete instructions given on the prospectus and fill the application form.
- Fill all the fields and upload the colored photograph in JPG of file 30 kb size and signature of maximum 20 kb size.
- Select the appropriate course among Diploma (Engg.)/Diploma (Engg.) Lateral Entry/Diploma Pharmacy and category, i.e. HGST/MAR/KM/SDB/TFW.
- Submit the filled-in application form along with application fee and you will get the unique application number.
- Note down the application number and take a printout of the application form.