Indian Government is taking all necessary steps to ensure that the nation is prepared to face the challenge and threat posed by the growing contagion of COVID-19. Millions of people are facing corona infection in India and in such a situation many people want to get corona vaccine for protection. The Government of India has started vaccination for those below 45 years and above 18 years of age. If you have not been able to register yet, today we are going to tell you how you can register for free by visiting cowin.gov.in.
At present, the priority is to make COVID -19 vaccine available to all, ensuring vaccine traceability and beneficiary tracking from production to last mile administration. COVID-19 vaccination drive was initiated to cover healthcare and frontline workers and scaled up to cover citizens above 45 years of age. Now, the vaccination has opened up to cover all citizens aged 18 years and above.
Co-Win Vaccine Registration – Highlights
|Registration||Covid Vaccine Registration|
|Registration start Date||28 April 2021|
|Vaccination started on||01 May 2021 at 4 PM|
|Age Required for Vaccine||18+|
Pfizer Vaccine Registration
DRDO Anti Covid Drug
Covid-19 vaccine registration online on cowin.gov.in: It is quite easy to register to get the vaccine to prevent corona infection. For this you just have to visit the cowin.gov.in website. Let us know how to register for corona vaccine in 1 minute.
Covid Vaccine Registration
Anyone above the age of 18 years can register themselves by visiting the CoWin portal. For this, you do not need to spend too much time nor do you need to fill a long and wide form, but you can register yourself by filling some important information. Keep in mind that no amount is charged during registration.
Vaccination Registration and Appointment Chart
Register in a minute on cowin.gov.in
- If you want to register for Corona Vaccine, You can go to the url www.cowin.gov.in and click on “Register/Sign In yourself” tab
- After this Registrations/Sing in yourself will appear on the yellow color bar, click on it.
- A new screen will open, in which Registrations/Sing in for vaccinations will be written, below that type your mobile number.
- After this you will receive an OTP, which you enter. However, it may take some time to get the OTP.
- After this the portal of registration will open, in which fill all the information asked.
In the ID card, fill in the card information of the same, which you can take with you during the vaccination.
The below table shows the details to be entered in the “Register for Vaccination” page. Please
note that all fields in this Form are Mandatory
|Photo ID Proof||Select appropriate ID Card from the Dropdown list.|
|Photo ID Number||Citizen to enter ID number|
|Name||Enter the name as per the selected ID proof|
|Year of Birth||Enter the year of birth as per the ID Proof in the format YYYY|
|Gender||Select Gender (Male/ Female/ Others)|
Once the details are entered for registration, Click “Register” Button at the bottom right, Now Receives Confirmation message on successful registration
How to book a day for Vaccine
Booking Appointment for Vaccination
After registering the vaccine, you will see dose 1 written below your name and other information, below it will be the option of schedule, click on it. After this, the option of Schedule Now will appear on the screen, click on it.
After this, you will get the option to type the pin number, type the pincode on it and click on search. After this, information about the day and the nearest vaccine centers will come in front of you, which you can choose according to your wish.
- On clicking “Search” button, system will display below the list of Vaccination centre as per Search Criteria and based on State’s Age policy
- Centre Names available nearby as per state/district or pincode entered will be displayed
- On clicking any centre at the panel, the available slots (date and capacity) will be displayed
- Once the “Book” button is clicked, the “Appointment Confirmation” page is displayed
- Click the “Confirm” button after verifying the details for final confirmation on booking
- Once confirmed, the confirmation page with the “Appointment Successful” message will be displayed
How to register with Aarogya Setu app
Registration for the corona vaccine can also be done through the Aarogya Setu app. For this, first open the Arogya Setu app on your phone. Now, four categories will appear on the the screen, one of them is Vaccination and the fourth is CoWin. After clicking on CoWin, the option of Vaccination (Login / Registration) will appear, click on it. Or the mobile number can be entered directly by clicking on Vaccine. After that you will get OTP. After that fill all the information and get your booking done in the empty slot.
You can also register with Arogya Setu and Umang App
Apart from cowin.gov.in, you can also register for the vaccine through Arogya Setu App and Umang App. For this, the option of registering on both these apps has been given. In both the apps, the option of registration is given at the top. However, this information has been given inside the banner in the UMANG app.
Now there will be no mistake in data entry on CoWin portal, definitely take phone with you
The CoWin Portal is now made better and safer. A new feature has been introduced on CoWin, which will require OTP (One Time Password). This will remove the shortcomings of data entry. In fact, the ministry said that in some cases, it has come to the fore that people who could not reach for vaccination on that day after registering, but got a message to get them vaccinated. Now after OTP facility, this problem will be over.
Paytm introduces slot finder feature
Paytm has introduced the slot finder feature, with the help of which you can check the vacant slots for getting the vaccine. For this, the updated app has to be opened. After this go to the mini app store given below and click on Vaccine Finder given there. This real time slot information is given. In this, you can get information about the slot of the nearest vaccine center by typing the pin code.
Trial on children above 2 years of age
The Subject Expert Committee related to Corona Vaccine recommended a trial of Bharat Biotech’s Covaccine on children aged 2 to 18 years and it has been approved. India is facing the second wave of Corona and a warning has also been issued regarding the corona third wave.
How to reschedule an appointment for COVID-19 vaccination
The FAQ section on the CoWin portal explains how to make changes to appointments and even change centres. For this, you have to login to the CoWin portal with your registered mobile number. After this, by clicking on the option of Reschedule, you can take new dates and centers. For this, you can also use the link of the message received within 48 hours or you can also cancel it if you want.
Covid Vaccine 2nd Dose Registration
• The process for booking appointment is similar as Dose 1.
• Citizen can schedule Appointment for Dose 2 from the “Account Details” page
- Click on “Schedule” button for Booking Vaccination Appointment
- System navigates to “Book Appointment for Vaccination” page
- Search the Vaccination Centre of choice by District or Pin code
- Once appointment Centre, date and time slot have been selected, click on “Confirm”
- Appointment successful page will be displayed.