(Online Exam) CMA Foundation Time Table September 2020 (New Dates)
CMA Foundation Time Table September 2020 conducted via home based online mode (June 2020 Attempt Postponed due to Covid 19): CMA Foundation exam is held by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). Recently ICMAI Release CMA Foundation Time Table for Sept 2020 Exams. ICMAI is main authority who conduct CMA Foundation Exam at all over India. ICWAI Release CMA Foundation Date Sheet for June 2020 Exams for new syllabus 2016. ICMAI Release notification for CMA Foundation Exam Time Table for June 2020 examination in pdf format along with CMA Foundation Exam form June 2020 last Dates, CMA Foundation Exam form Fees & Important Instructions relevant for June 2020 exams.
CMA Foundation Syllabus 2016 is newly introduced in CMA Foundation Course. We also Provide Examination Details about CMA Foundation June 2020 Exam Fees. So Now you can scroll down below and Download CWA Foundation Examination Date Sheet June 2020. CMA Foundation Time Table June 2020.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India announces Online home based Foundation Examination, June, 2020.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India has decided to conduct Foundation Examination of June, 2020 in home based online mode due to pandemic Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) to ensure the interest of all the stakeholders and in particular the candidates/students. All candidates/students are encouraged to appear in the Foundation Examination of June, 2020 through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home.
CMA Foundation Examination, June, 2020 – home based online mode rescheduled time table and details are given below.
CMA Foundation Time Table September 2020
CMA Foundation Exam are Started from 6th September, 2020
|Day & Date||Foundation Course Examination Syllabus-2016|
|Time 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon. Paper – 1 & 2 (200 Marks)||Time 2.00 P.M. to 4.00 P.M. Paper – 3 & 4 (200 Marks)|
|Sunday, 6th September, 2020||Paper 1 : Fundamentals of Economics & Management (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)||Paper 3 : Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Paper 2 : Fundamentals of Accounting (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)||Paper 4 : Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics (100 Marks 50 Multiple Choice Questions)|
Very Important –
CMA Foundation Online Exam Guideline 2020
- The Foundation Examination will be conducted in M.C.Q Mode through online from home.
- Each paper will carry 100 marks, 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Each Question will carry 2 Marks).
- Each session will be a total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of 200 marks.
- All candidates are encouraged to appear in the Foundation Examination through online mode using mobile/laptop/desktop/tab from their home. However, if any candidate/student fails to appear in home based online examination, opt out fees adjustment will be done automatically for the next term of examination and no separate request is required.
- Candidates are requested to appear in the Foundation Examination from their home only by logging within the time span given. Login credentials and URL link will be given in due time.
- It may be noted that if any student gets disconnected while taking the examination, they may login again to finish the rest of the examination.
- A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing in the examination as per Regulations will only be allowed to appear for the examination.
* The Candidates/students are advised to keep regularly in touch with the website of the Institute for further notifications and announcements relating to Foundation Examination, June 2020 and in case of any query or clarification can e-mail us at exam.he[email protected]
CMA Foundation Time Table Sept 2020 in Image Format
By using this article all the candidates who applied for ICMAI Exam can check CMA Foundation Exam Time Table June 2020, CMA Foundation Exam Fees, CMA Foundation Result date for June 2020 Exams. we are providing CWA/CMA Foundation June 2020 Exam Time Table And complete details of CMA Foundation Program June 2020 Exams. Recently CMA Foundation Result Is Declared and Now Students are waiting for June 2020 Exams. CMA Foundation Exam are Started from 10th Dec, 2019.
CMA Foundation June 2020 Important Dates
|Exam Details||Important Dates|
|Application Start Date||11th March 2020|
|Last date for receipt of Examination Application||20th May, 2020|
|Last date to apply for Foundation Exam via Offline Mode|
|Last date to apply for Foundation Exam Via Offline mode with Late Fees|
|Last date to apply for Foundation Exam via Online Mode (Read Point No 5)|
|Late Fees||Rs. 300/|
|CMA Foundation Admit Card June 2020||Click Here|
|Date of CMA Foundation exam|
|CMA Foundation Result Date||Click Here|
Students can also download the Examination Form free of cost from ICAI Website at http://cmaicmai.in/exam/.
- Click Here For CMA Foundation June 2020
Must Read – CMA Foundation Online Exam Form June 2020
CMA Foundation Exam Fees June 2020
|Foundation Course Examination||Inland Centres||Rs 1200/-|
|Overseas Centres||US $ 60|
- Application Forms for Foundation Examination has to be filled up through online only and fees will be accepted through online mode only (including Payfee Module of IDBI Bank). No Offline form and DD payment will be accepted for domestic candidate.
- STUDENTS OPTING FOR OVERSEAS CENTRES HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE AND SEND DD ALONGWITH THE FORM.
- (a) Students can login to the website www.icmai.in and apply online through payment gateway by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking
(b) Students can also pay their requisite fee through pay-fee module of IDBI Bank.
- Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms is 20th May, 2020
- A candidate who is completing all conditions for appearing the examination as per Regulation will only be allowed to appear for examination.
- Probable date of publication of result:
- *For any examination related query, please contact [email protected]
If you have any other query regarding CMA Foundation Time Table June 2020, Exam Form, Fees, Last Dates then please post your query at below comment box, we will try to resolve your query as soon possible.