Bharti Axa Life Invest Once – Benefits, Brief of the Policy, Review
Bharti Axa Life Invest Once – Full Review, This article would give you the full particulars of the policy with the suggestion to buy or it is not beneficial to the people. As the name only suggest, it is a one time premium payment scheme where the tenure may be 5 years or 10 years. Full particulars of the policy.
Bharti Axa Life Invest Once
Brief of the Policy:
- Minimum Age of Entry-
- 8 years for the 10 years policy term
- 13 years for the 5 years policy term
- Maximum Age of Entry- 55 years
- Policy term – There are 2 options on the policy wishers
- 5 years term
- 10 years term
- Minimum Annual Premium – Rs. 5,000
- Maximum Annual Premium – No Limit
- Premium Paying – Single Time
Benefits for investing in this scheme:
- Sum Assured by the Policy holder
- Sum Assured on Maturity of the Policy
- Age < 45 years on the Policy inception – 125% of the single premium, and if Age >= 45 years on the Policy inception – 110% of the single premium.
- 100% of the Premium paid
- Guaranteed Returns – The guaranteed additions under this policy is – 7% interest rate for the amount deposited for 5 years time period and 9% interest rate for the amount deposited for 10 years.
- For first 3 years – 70% of the premium paid
- For the next years – 90% of the premium paid
Some Other points to know:
- If the Life Insured has committed suicide within one year of the date of commencement of the policy, than the company would be liable to pay 100% of the premiums paid.
- If the person insured is a minor, than the policy holder can be the person with insurable interest only.
- If the person does not agree with the terms and conditions of the policy, he can cancel the policy from 30 days of the commencement of the policy. The insurance company will refund the full amount to the person holding the policy.
Suggestions:According to my opinion, the policy of Bharti Axa Life Invest Once is not so good, as the returns offered under the scheme are very much less as compared to the other investment options available. There are many other LIC policies available with the people that can offer much more benefits than these benefits. Also, the Bank FDs offer much more interest than the interest rate offered by this policy.