AIPVT 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Counselling & Admission. Veterinary Council of India (VCI) will organise admission procedures for providing admission to the BV. Sc. & A.H. degree programme. It is contained in the name of AIPVT 2021. It is a national level admission procedure. From 2017, AIPVT was replaced by the NEET exam. Now, admission to the veterinary courses will be made based on the NEET 2021 score. The admission into this course will be made under the 15 % All India Quota seats (except Jammu & Kashmir). Under 15% AQI, a total of 434 seats is available. In this article, candidates can get complete details about AIPVT 2021, including application, eligibility, schedule, counselling, etc.
AIPVT Admission Dates 2021
Here we are providing the tentative dates of AIPVT 2021 admission:
|Online application form release||2nd week of September 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of September 2021|
|Processing and allocation of seats||3rd week of September 2021|
|Issuance of allocation letter||3rd week of September 2021|
|Reporting to the allotted Colleges||Till last week of September 2021|
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying. The eligibility criteria are mentioned here:
- Nationality: Only Indian citizen can apply for this exam (except J&K).
- However, candidates who are residing in Jammu & Kashmir and not domiciled in this state can apply. But, they have to submit an affidavit to the allotted college at the time of admission.
- Minimum Age: Students must have completed 17 years age as on or before 31st December 2021.
- Maximum Age: The upper age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates) on or before 31st December 2021
- Qualification: Students should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects are compulsory.
- Percentage Criteria: Students must have secured 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology & English subjects. Pass 10+2 exam with 47.5% total marks (43.5% for SC/ST or other special categories).
AIPVT Counselling 2021
VCI will conduct online counselling to allot seats based on NEET 2021 score. Candidates should meet the above eligibility criteria to apply for AIPVT.
AIPVT Application Form 2021
- Students can avail the AIPVT 2021 application form via online mode only.
- The AIPVT registration process will be started from the second week of September 2021.
- Candidates have to register through the website and note down the registration number.
- Enter all the required details on the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression, Parent’s Signature and Self Declaration (if applicable).
- At the time of registration, candidates have to fill choices of colleges as per their preferences.
- Candidates are advised to keep extra printouts of the application for further use.
Allocation of Seats
The AIPVT 2021 Result will be declared in the third week of September 2021. The result can be seen via the online process through the website. Don’t forget to take the printout of the result for further admission process.
It can be viewed in a pdf format which includes details about allotted college, choice & rank. Candidates also have to get their allotment letters. The allotment of seat will be done based on filled options, rank, seat availability, cut off, etc. The seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their category rank, i.e. UR/ SC/ ST/UR-PH/ SC-PH/ ST-PH.
The authority shall prepare a merit list based on marks scored in the entrance exam. The merit list will be prepared separately for all the categories. The AIPVT counselling process will be organised through an online mode. Firstly, candidates are needed to fill and lock their choices of colleges as per their rank. After seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college to complete the admission formalities.
Documents Required of Counselling/Admission
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet.
- 10th & 12th class passing certificate.
- Counselling call letter.
- Print copy of AIPVT 2021 & NEET 2021 Application Form
- NEET 2021 Admit Card & Rank Card
- Birth Certificate.
- 6 Passport size photograph.
- Character certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Addhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport (Any One).
- One postcard size photograph (same as uploaded in the application form).