CSEET 2022: CSEET is a unique initiative of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) to select candidates with right aptitude and attitude, seeking admission into the Executive Programme of Company Secretaryship Course. ICSI Release CSEET Result For January 2022 Exams on 19 January 2022.Passing of CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is mandatory for all candidates to register for CS Executive Programme, except a few exempted categories of candidates w.e.f. 3rd February 2020. With the introduction of CSEET, new registration to the Foundation Programme has ceased to exist.
CSEET Registration Last Date May 2022
The May 2022 Session of the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) shall be held on 7th May 2022.It is hereby informed that the registration for the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET), May 2022 session shall already commencd and The last date for registration for the same shall be 15th April 2022.Minimum Eligibility : Passed or appearing in the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent or any higher qualification.To register please click on below link: Click Here for Online Registration
- (i) Paper 1 : Business Communication (50 marks)
- (ii) Paper 2 : Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning (50 marks)
- (iii) Paper 3 : Economic and Business Environment (50 marks)
- (iv) Paper 4 : Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce) (50 marks)
- Detailed wise CSEET Syllabus
- Candidates who have passed CS Foundation Programme shall be exempted from CSEET without any payment of exemption fee.
- Candidates who have passed the Final Examination of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and/or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) are exempted from CSEET and shall pay ₹5000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) towards exemption fee at the time of Registration to CS Executive Programme.
Pattern of the CSEETThe Institute will conduct CS Executive Entrance Test based on Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions and viva-voce for testing listening, written communication and oral communication skills. There will be four papers in CS Executive Entrance Test. Each paper will contain Objective Type / Multiple Choice Questions having one or two marks each with four options with one correct answer. The duration of the Test shall be 120 minutes and viva-voce on Presentation and Communication Skills of 15 Minutes.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Logical
|Economic and Business
Viva VoceThe Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce) of 15 Minutes for 30 Marks will be conducted simultaneously with or immediately after the MCQ based CBT through online mode using artificial intelligence (AI) or through recoded videos at the designated Test Centres.
Applicability of CSEET
- 1. The Next CSEET examination shall be held in May 2022. Candidates registered effective from to 15th April 2022 up to 23:59 Hours shall be examined in 7th May 2022
- 3. For registration in CS Executive Programmee, the date of result of CSEET should not be older than one year prior to the date of such registration.