WBJEE 2022 Application Form- Exam Dates, Eligibility, Fees, Apply Here. WBJEE 2022 Application Form will be released from the fourth week of February 2022 through online mode only. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. It is a state-level entrance exam for admitting the candidates in various ug courses such as Pharmacy, Engineering and Architecture. Various government colleges and self-financed institutions of West Bengal will offer admission based on the WBJEE scorecard. In this article, candidates can get all the details regarding WBJEE Application Form 2022 and other information like exam dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
WBJEE Application Form 2022
WBJEE 2022 application form will be available to fill & submitted from the 4th week of February 2022.
Candidates can check the given below guidelines to fill the WBJEE 2022 application form.
- Application forms were allowed to fill through online mode only.
- There was no offline mode to get the application form.
- The application form will be started from the 4th week of February 2022 and continue till the Last week of March 2022.
- Click here to apply for the WBJEE exam 2022.
- Candidates have to fill the details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth for registration.
- Candidates have to upload scanned copy of photo, signature and left-hand thumb impression as per the prescribed format.
- Candidates can edit the application form only in the correction period.
- Keep the photocopy of the confirmation page till the admission process.
The fee which has to pay on the application form is Rs. 500/- plus bank service charges. The application fee can be paid through internet banking, credit card, debit card, and cash using Allahabad Bank e-Challan.
The candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority to apply in the WBJEE 2022.
Nationality: Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- The minimum age is 17 years as on 31/12/2022.
- A candidate born on or after 01/01/2002 is not eligible to sit in the exam.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
- For marine engineering course, the upper age limit is 25 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed the 12th or equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: For engineering courses, Physics and Mathematics along with one of Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Computer Application are the compulsory subjects. Candidates must pass individually in all subjects.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to score the 45% marks (40% in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Must pass English with at least 30% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates studying in 12th are also eligible to apply.
WBJEE 2022 Exam Dates
We have mentioned the official schedule for WBJEE 2022 application:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Online registration||4th week of February 2022|
|Last date to fill form & make fee payment||Last week of March 2022|
|Downloading the confirmation page||4th week of March 2022|
|Correction window opens||Last week of March 2022|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of July 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of July 2022|
|Publication of Answer key||3rd week of July 2022|
|Last date of challenging the answer key||3rd week of July 2022|
|Publication of recorded responses||4th week of July 2022|
|Publication of final answer key||4th week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of August 2022|
|Beginning of counselling||August 2022|
How to Apply
Candidates can fill their application form by following the procedure given below:
- Go to the official website link (link is provided above).
- Fill the registration details for registration such as name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth.
- Fill the personal details in the application form like nationality, religion, income category, address, choice of examination zones, academic details, etc.
- Candidates have to choose a password and security answer.
- Review your application form and make changes if any.
- After that, candidates will be asked for submitting the application form.
- An application number will be generated or also sent to the candidates through email/SMS.
- You can log out or continue to next step.
- Upload scanned image of recent color passport size photograph (4 cm x 3 cm) (3 kb to 100 kb) & signature (4 cm x 1.5 cm) (3 kb to 30 kb). The images is in JPEG/JPG format.
- Pay the required application fee through any one of the given modes.
- On successful completion of all steps, take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Keep the printout of the confirmation page till admission in the allotted institution.