WBJEE 2019 Application Form Correction – Started. WBJEE 2019 Application Correction has been started from 25th January 2019. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. It is a state level entrance exam for admitting the candidates in various ug courses such as Pharmacy, Engineering and Architecture. Various government colleges and self financed institutions of the state of West Bengal will offer admission on the basis of WBJEE score card. In this article candidates can get all details regarding WBJEE Application Form 2019 along with other details like exam dates, eligibility criteria how to apply, etc.
WBJEE 2019 Application Form
WBJEE 2019 application form can be filled & submitted till 19th January 2019.
Candidates can check the given below guidelines to fill the WBJEE 2019 application form.
- Application forms were allowed to fill through online mode only.
- There was no offline mode to get the application form.
- The application form was started from the 19th December 2018 and continue till the 19th January 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth for registration.
- Candidates have to upload scanned copy of photo, signature and left-hand thumb impression as per the prescribed format.
- Candidates can edit the application form only in the correction period.
- Keep the photocopy of the confirmation page till the admission process.
The fee which has to pay on the application form is Rs. 500/- plus bank service charges. Application fee can be paid through internet banking, credit card, debit card and in cash using Allahabad Bank e-Challan.
The candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority to apply in the WBJEE 2019.
Nationality: Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- The minimum age is 17 years as on 31/12/2019.
- A candidate born on or after 01/01/2002 is not eligible to sit in the exam.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
- For marine engineering course, the upper age limit is 25 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed the 12th or equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: For engineering courses, Physics and Mathematics along with one of Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Computer Application are the compulsory subjects. Candidates must pass individually in all subjects.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary to score the 45% marks (40% in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Must pass English with at least 30% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates studying in 12th are also eligible to apply.
WBJEE 2019 Exam Dates
We have mentioned the official schedule for WBJEE 2019 application:
|Availability of information bulletin||18th November 2018|
|Online registration starts from||19th December 2018|
|Last date to fill application form & fee payment||19th January 2019|
|Last date to print the confirmation page||28th January 2019|
|Correction window availability||25th January to 28th January 2019|
|Admit card releases||10th April 2019|
|Date of Examination||22nd April 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates can fill their application form by following the procedure given below:
- Go to the official website link (link is provided above).
- Fill the registration details for registration such as name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth.
- Fill the personal details in the application form like nationality, religion, income category, address, choice of examination zones, academic details, etc.
- Candidates have to choose a password and security answer.
- Review your application form and make changes if any.
- After that, candidates will be asked for submitting the application form.
- An application number will be generated or also sent to the candidates through email/SMS.
- You can log out or continue to next step.
- Upload scanned image of recent color passport size photograph (4 cm x 3 cm) (3 kb to 100 kb) & signature (4 cm x 1.5 cm) (3 kb to 30 kb). The images is in JPEG/JPG format.
- Pay the required application fee through any one of the given modes.
- On successful completion of all steps, take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Keep the printout of the confirmation page till admission in the allotted institution.