VMOU Admission 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility. VMOU Admission 2021 Application Form has been extended till 10th August 2021 For MBA/ MCA. Exam Date (B.Ed) has been postponed. The exam date for MBA (Phase 2) has been announced. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota will conduct the VMOU Admission 2021 entrance exam. It is a university level entrance exam, which provides admission into various UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate & other courses. The University offered courses under the stream of Science, Arts, Management, Computer Application, etc. Candidates who want to get admission to the University have to pass the examination for admission in MBA & B.Ed courses. Check here VMOU Admission 2021 including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
VMOU Admission Exam Dates 2021
Here, we have mentioned the official schedule of VMOU admission dates:
For MBA (Phase 2):
|Registration process||27th March 2021|
|Last date to register||10th August 2021|
|Admit card availability||August 2021|
|MBA/ MCA exam date||29th August 2021|
|Declaration of result||September 2021|
|Application process starts||8th March 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||21st June 2021|
|Admit card releases||August 2021|
|B.Ed. exam date||August/ September 2021|
VMOU Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern for the management course is given here:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held through offline mode (pen-paper based).
- Medium of Exam: The examination will be held in English & Hindi language.
- Type of Questions: It will be based on Objective Type Question.
- Duration of Exam: 120 minutes will be given for complete exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||Number of Question|
VMOU Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download their VMOU 2021 Admit card online mode. VMOU Permission Letter will be issued through the official website. Candidates have to bring their admit cards to the examination hall. Without admit card, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
VMOU Result 2021
The VMOU 2021 result will be published within the month after the successful completion of the entrance exam. The result will be announced on the website through online mode only. Based on the result, a separate merit list will be prepared. Based on merit, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling session.
VMOU Admission 2021
VMOU Admission 20 procedure will take place after the declaration of the result. The counselling will be started in September 2021. In the counselling round, candidates have to select the courses of their choice. Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee. The seat allotment procedure will be purely based on the rank secured by the candidate in the entrance exam.
VMOU Application Form 2021
- VMOU Application Form 2021 has been issued through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form 8th March 2021 and for MBA (phase 2) courses it has been made available from 27th March 2021.
- Offline application along with information brochure will be available in the Regional Centres of the VMOU by paying the application fee.
- Aadhaar card is mandatory to fill the appication.
- In online application, candidates have to upload scanned images, i.e. photograph, signature, date of birth certificate & eligibility certificate in a given format.
- Candidates keep the print out of the filled application form for future use.
- The application fee will be Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates will submit the application through online mode (internet banking, mobile banking, credit card, debit card or e-mitra KIOSK).
There are different eligibility criteria for all courses. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria as per the course opted by them. Here, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for MBA & MCA courses.
For MBA Course
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the bachelor degree/master degree/professional degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain the 50% marks in the bachelor degree examination.
For BCA Course
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Candidates, those pass the BAP/BCP/BSCP examination from recognized Open University can also apply.
For MCA Course
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should pass the above degree with second division.