VITMEE 2019 Application Form: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply
VITMEE 2019 Application Form: Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply. VITMEE 2019 Application Form can be filled till 21st May 2019. It has been announced by the VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) University in the month of March 2019. VIT Master’s Entrance Examination is conducted for admission to MCA/M.Tech/M.Tech (by research)/Integrated Ph.D programmes. This examination is commenced once in a year. Eligible candidates can fill the application form via online mode only. Get the complete and authentic information about VITMEE application form 2019 including application form, eligibility criteria, application dates, fee and how to apply process.
VITMEE 2019 Application Form
Interested candidates can check this section for getting details about VITMEE 2019 application form:
- Only online facility has been provided for filling and submitting the VITMEE application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 22nd February.
- The application window will open till 21st May 2019.
- Candidates must keep ready their photograph (dimension of 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm) and signature (dimension of 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm) to upload. Size of scanned images must be in between 10KB to 200 KB.
- There is no need to send any document/certificate by post to the University.
Note: Applications for Foreign and NRI/ PIO applications will be invited separately.
All the applicants are required to pay Rs. 1121/-. Candidates can make the payment either by net banking/credit card/debit card.
The eligibility that candidate has to fulfill in order to apply for VITMEE 2019 is as follows:
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian national.
- Qualifying Exam: For M.Tech, candidates should have B.Tech/B.E. full-time degree. Candidates wishing to apply for MCA must passed BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must score minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year/final semester examination appearing candidates are also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to produce the final year mark sheet or provisional degree certificate before 15th August 2019.
VITMEE Application Date 2019
Below, we are providing the official application dates of VITMEE 2019:
|Starting of online application form||22nd February 2019|
|Closing date for the submission of application form||21st May 2019|
|Last date to edit application form||21st May 2019|
|Date for checking application status||After few weeks of application submission|
|Exam date||2nd & 3rd June 2019|
How to Apply for VITMEE
The application procedure of VITMEE 2019 will consist of the following steps:
- Go to the official link.
- Click on “New Applicant” tab.
- A registration form will be opened on the screen.
- Enter all the relevant details in the registration form.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Once registration process is completed, candidates can check their email ID to get the password.
- Login as a registered user by entering registered email ID and password.
- Now, fill all the details in the application form.
- Note down the application number.
- Upload the scanned images.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the requisite fee.
- Applicants must take the printout of filled-in application form and keep it safe for future record.
Note: Candidates must retain the registered email ID and mobile number till the completion of the admission process.