VITEEE Counselling 2022 – Check VIT B.Tech Admission & Schedule. VITEEE counselling 2022 will be released soon after the results 2022. The VIT University is the authority to organise the VITEEE 2022. It is a university level entrance examination. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (EEE) is then conducted to offer admission into four years of the B.Tech programme. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the Chennai & Vellore campus of VIT University. In this article, candidates can check the complete information about VITEEE 2022 counselling, including counselling procedure and schedule.
VITEEE Counselling 2022
After the announcement of the entrance exam result, the university starts the VITEEE counselling session. The counselling is conducted in two phases through offline mode. The selection and admission procedure will be followed through single window counselling in Vellore/Chennai/Bhopal(MP)/Amaravathi(AP) for all the B.Tech courses. The university will release the merit list for the candidates who will appear in the exam and gets qualified.
VITEEE 2022 Cut Off will be released by the VIT University. VITEEE closing rank will be considered as a cut off for institutions offering UG courses in B.Tech.
A unique rank will be allotted to the candidates to appear in the VITEEE counselling. On the merit list, candidates can also check the rank assigned to them. Candidates need to verify their documents on the counselling day. The university will also release the VITEEE counselling status after each round of counselling. It will show the vacant seat status in each campus branch-wise. Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee to confirm their seats.
VITEEE Counselling Schedule 2022
Here we are providing the tentative schedule for the centralised counselling.
|Phase – I Slot and Time (Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal & Amaravati)|
|Date||Time||Slot||Rank From||Rank To|
|May 2022||8:30 AM||1||1||3000|
|May 2022||11:00 AM||2||3001||6000|
|May 2022||1:00 PM||3||6001||8000|
|May 2022||8:30 AM||1||8001||10000|
|May 2022||11:00 AM||2||10001||12000|
|May 2022||1:00 PM||3||12001||14000|
|May 2022||8:30 AM||1||14001||16000|
|May 2022||11:00 AM||2||16001||18000|
|May 2022||1:00 PM||3||18001||20000|
|Phase-II Slot and Time (Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal & Amaravati)|
|May 2022||8:30 AM||1||20001||22000|
|May 2022||11:00 AM||2||22001||25000|
|May 2022||1:00 PM||3||25001||28000|
|May 2022||8:30 AM||1||28001||34000|
|May 2022||11:00 AM||2||34001||40000|
|May 2022||1:00 PM||3||40001||46000|
|May 2022||8:30 AM||1||46001||52000|
|May 2022||11:00 AM||2||52001||58000|
|May 2022||1:00 PM||3||58001||64000|
|May 2022||8:30 AM||1||64001||70000|
|May 2022||11:00 AM||2||70001||76000|
|May 2022||1:00 PM||3||76001||82000|
|May 2022||8:30 AM||1||82001||88000|
|May 2022||11:00 AM||2||88001||94000|
|May 2022||1:00 PM||3||94001||99999|
|Note: Candidates are requested to book the Train/ Flight tickets in advance to participate in the VITEEE Counselling in Vellore /Chennai Campus / VIT-Bhopal / VIT-AP|
For viteee Counselling at VIT, Bhopal Campus only
|Date||Rank From||Rank To||Counselling Venue|
|May 2022||100000||125000||VIT, Bhopal|
|May 2022||125001||150000||VIT, Bhopal|
|Note: Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling at the VIT-BHOPAL campus directly as per the schedule.|
VITEEE Important Instructions
- Candidates will be permitted to attend the counselling only once.
- Only candidates who have skipped or not taken up any branch in the counselling will be permitted to attend subsequent counselling as per the order of merit and availability of seats.
- Candidates can register to attend the counselling in any one of the counselling venues and can select any campus/branch as per the availability based on VITEEE-ranking.
- For Phase-I, eligible Candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.50,000 drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore .
- For Phase-II, eligible candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.3,00,000 drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore .
- The fee also includes Rs.10,000 (plus 18% GST i.e., Rs.11,800) towards the counselling and processing fee. The Counselling and processing fee is Non-Refundable, but it will be adjusted in the Academic fees once the candidate joins the Institute.
- The Balance fee has to be paid on or before june 2022 either through online or DD mode.
VITEEE Counselling Procedure 2022
Here, we are providing complete instructions & procedures of VITEEE counselling:
- The allocation of branches to the short-listed candidates is based on VITEEE 2022 All India Rank.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for counselling can attend in any one of the places viz., Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal (MP) and Amaravathi (AP).
- It is must to register in one of the campuses for attending the counselling.
- Candidates have to reach the counselling center, which will be allotted to them.
- Candidates have to fill the preference of branch and college in the counselling session. Once the preference will be selected it cannot be changed later on.
- On the basis of candidate’s filled preference, the university will allot the seats.
- On allocation of seat, candidates have to submit the counselling fee with a DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- If candidate will not attend the counselling personally, then their seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
- Candidates are instructed not forget to bring the counselling e-admit card and copy of aadhaar card along with other relevant documents to participate in the counselling.
- Counselling can report the allotted campus with their original documents for completing admission formalities.
Documents required for Counselling
The candidate should produce the following documents in original along with two set of photocopies while reporting to counselling for Verification:
- VITEEE e-Admit card, Counselling Admit card and VITEEE Result copy.
- Matric Class certificates as a proof of date of birth or any age proof certificate.
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available) / XII Hall ticket (For result awaiting candidates).
- Copy of Aadhar Card with self attested
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Demand Draft of required fee in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Student Profile.
- Undertaking Form.
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates belongs to Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- For Hostel Requirement Demand Draft of Rs. 21,200.