VITEEE 2019: Result, Counselling, Cut Off, Rank List, Admission. VITEEE 2019 Counselling has been started from 9th May 2019. The VIT University is the main authority which organizes a university level entrance examination. This examination is known as VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE). Through this exam, students will get admission into four year B.Tech Programme in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University. This exam was organized in 118 cities of India. The exam was organized through online mode. In this article, we are providing complete details about VITEEE 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Notifications
Candidates can re-print their VITEEE 2019 Admit Card now.
VITEEE 2019 Mock Test is available for practice now.
VITEEE 2019 Slot Booking (Admit Card) has been started from 21st March 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 18th March 2019.
VITEEE 2019 Notification for Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & other details has been released now.
Here, we have updated official schedule of VITEEE 2019.
|Application Form Availability||1st November 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||18th March 2019 (Extended)
|Slot Booking Starts||21st March 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Date of Exam||4th – 15th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||27th April 2019|
|Rank List Release||27th April 2019|
|1st Phase Counselling Started||9th to 11th May 2019|
|2nd Phase Counselling Started||14th to 18th May 2019|
|VIT, Bhopal Campus Counselling||19th & 20th May 2019|
VITEEE Counselling 2019
The counselling details are given below:
- The conducting authority conduct the VITEEE counselling through offline mode. It has been started from 9th May 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for the counselling procedure.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank in the VITEEE 2019.
- On the confirmation of seat & acceptance of branch allotted, selected candidates have to submit the fee of Rs. 50,000 through DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
VITEEE Result 2019
- Candidates can check their VITEEE results through the website on 27th April 2019.
- There is no provision to send the result by post to any candidates.
- The rank will be intimated to the candidates through SMS.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the examination.
VITEEE Cut-Off 2019
The VITEEE cut-off will be released by the conducting authority after the result declaration. On the basis of the cut-off marks, candidates can predict that they will get admission in their choice programme or not. The cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks which candidates have to obtain in the examination. The authority will release branch & campus wise cut-off list.
VIT university offers scholarships under the “GV School Development Programme”(GVSDP). Candidates can check details regarding scholarships from below:
|Toppers of each State Board and Central Board||100% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years|
|VITEEE rank holders of 1 to 50||75% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years|
|VITEEE rank holders of 51 to 100||50% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years|
|VITEEE rank holders of 101 to 1000||25% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years|
VITEEE Application Form 2019
The application form details are mentioned here:
- VITEEE 2019 Application Form was provided through online or offline mode.
- The online application form was issued from the website.
- Offline Application form was provided from the designated post offices & VIT university campus.
- Candidates can get the application form from 1st November 2017.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully.
- In online application, candidates have to upload the scanned images i.e. Photograph (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) & Signature (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm). The images should be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- Candidates also have to submit the hard copy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Candidates keep the printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: In case, candidates pay the fee through DD, they have to send the hard copy of the filled application form. The application will be sent either by Registered Post or Speed Post in the given address:
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
The Application fee of OMR Application form was Rs. 1200 & Online Application Form Rs. 1150. Candidates can submit the fee through internet banking facility (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card) or DD mode. The fee is non-refundable.
Before applying for the examination, candidates can check the given eligibility criteria:
- Residence: Candidates should be Resident/Non Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Foreign Nationals can apply separately through Foreign National Application form.
- Age Limit: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together.
- Candidates, those have studied in regular, full-time & formal education is alone eligible to apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
VITEEE Slot Booking 2019
- Candidates have to book a slot according to their preferences.
- In slot booking, candidates have to select date & batch of the examination.
- The VITEEE 2019 slot booking is done through ‘first-come first served basis’.
- If candidates forget to book a slot, the slot will be booked automatically by the University based on the details given on the application.
VITEEE Admit Card 2019
- The admit card is generated once the slot booking completed.
- Candidates can get the VITEEE admit card through online mode from the website.
- The authority was also send the copy of admit card in your registered email id.
- The admit card contain details such as admit card number, test date & time selected by the candidate, venue of the test center, candidate photograph, etc.
- If any discrepancies found in the admit card, candidates can contact with the university immediately.
The exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam was conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Language: The question paper was asked in English Language.
- Question Paper Type: The questions was Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No. of Questions: Total 125 questions was asked in the examination.
- No. of Sections: The question was asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of this exam was 2 hours 30 minutes. The exam was organized 3 sessions per day (Session I – 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM), Session II – 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM) & Session III – 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark was allotted.
- Negative Marking: There was no process of negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
- Before starting your preparation, know the exam pattern & syllabus of VITEEE 2019.
- Prepare a time table according to the subject & syllabus.
- Solve unsolved sample paper, mock tests & previous year question paper.
- Know your strong & weak points of the study.
- Practice, Practice & Practice.
- Stay fit & healthy. Eat Fresh fruits & vegetables. Avoid Junk foods.