Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019, JEEP Exam Pattern
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019, JEEP Exam Pattern. Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019 is vary as per the courses opted by the students. Uttarakhand Polytechnic is also referred as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP). Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee organizes this exam for providing admission to students in various engineering or non-engineering polytechnic courses. Here we have mentioned details regarding Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam Pattern.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019
Here we are providing details about Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019 of various polytechnic courses. The exam pattern will be different as per the courses. The detailed exam pattern is mentioned here:
- Exam Mode: The JEEP exam will be organized through offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- No. of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Type of Questions: The question paper shall have objective type questions with four optional answers.
- Question Level: The questions will be on 10th & 12th class level.
- Courses: Diploma in Engineering/Technology, Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, PG Diploma in Computer Application, Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing and Diploma in Engineering (LE).
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Engineering/Technology
|Science (Physics & Chemistry)||50%|
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Pharmacy
|Biology or Mathematics||50%|
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
|Reasoning & Logical Discussion||25%|
|Scientific Aptitude English Language||25%|
Exam Pattern for Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
|English & Hindi Comprehension||30%|
|Reasoning & Intelligency||35%|
Exam Pattern for PG Diploma in Computer Application
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing
|English & Hindi Comprehension||20%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||50%|
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Engineering (LE)
|General Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, etc)||20%|