UPSEE Application Form 2022 – Apply Online Here.UPSEE (UPCET) 2022 Application Form will be released from the first week of April 2022 through online mode only. UP State Entrance Exam is organised by the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), UP. It is a state-level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission to technical institutions of the state. UPSEE provides entry to the first year of B.Tech/B.Arch./B.Pharm./BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA /MCA/MAM and second year of B.Pharma., B. Tech. and MCA programmes. Here, candidates can get detailed information about UPSEE Application Form 2022.
UPSEE Application Form 2022
UPSEE Application Form 2022 will be released in the first week of April 2022. The Fee Payment can be made till the last week of May 2022.
An aadhaar card is not mandatory to fill the UPSEE Application Form 2022.
Here, in this section, we mention the UPTU/AKTU/ UPSEE application form 2022 details. Candidates can read the information brochure carefully before filling the form.
- UPSEE application form 2022 will be filled and submitted through online mode only.
- Online application form filling procedure will be started from 1st week of April 2022.
- The last date of form submission will be Last week of May 2022.
- The university has provided the correction facility in the application form from 1st week of June 2022.
- Aspirants are advised to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates are informed to preserve the printout of the confirmation page safely for future record.
UPSEE registration fee will be Rs. 1300/- for Male/Transgender candidates of the General/OBC category. For Female/PH/SC/ST candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 650/-. Application fees can be submitted through online mode using a debit card/internet banking/credit card.
Below, we are providing the eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for UPSEE can check their eligibility from here:
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from UP or candidates whose parents are UP domiciled are eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose parents have domicile of UP state, but he/she has completed his/her studies from outside of UP state are also eligible to apply.
- If candidate parent’s are neither UP domiciled nor candidate has passed the qualifying exam from UP. Then these candidates are also eligible to apply for 15% seats.
There is no prescribed age limit for the courses covered under UPSEE.
|B.Tech/B.Pharma/B.Arch/BFAD/BFA/BHMCT||Candidates should qualify for the 12th or equivalent from the UP board or equivalent with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Candidates who graduate with a B.Sc stream or Diploma holders can apply.|
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA Lateral Entry||B.Sc IT/CS, BCA graduates are eligible to apply.|
|MCA/ MBA||Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved categories).|
|MAM||Candidates who passed/appearing the 10+2 board examination from UP board or equivalent can apply.|
UPSEE Application 2022 Dates
The official schedule for the UPSEE application form is given in below table:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Release of Online application||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date to fill the application||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date to submit the fee||Last week of May 2022|
|Application correction window||1st week of June 2022|
|Admit card issue||3rd week of June 2022|
|UPCET Exam date||Last week of June 2022|
|Release of answer key||Last week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||1st week of July 2022|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling starts||July/ August 2022|
How to Apply
The UPTU/AKTU/ UPSEE application form 2022 submission will consist of the following steps:
- Visit the official link. (link is given above)
- Click the respective course link you are applying for.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Read all instructions carefully and then click on “Click here to proceed”.
- Click on “New Registration Candidate”.
- Enter your personal details and choose the password.
- After that, the system will generate your application number and password.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph (3.5cm x 4.5 cm) in JPEG format with size less than 100kb.
- The size of the signature must be (3.5cm x 1.5cm) in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30kb.
- Once you are satisfied with uploaded images, then you may press the “SAVE” Button.
- Proceed to make payment through credit card, debit card and net banking and print the “confirmation page”.
- Note down the transaction number after making payment.
- Do not send the confirmation page to the University.