UPESEAT 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Here. UPESEAT 2019 Application Form can be filled till 25th April 2019. It can be filled through both online as well as offline mode. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) organizes the UPESEAT for the candidates seeking admission in B.Tech course. It is a University level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in UPES. Candidates can also get admission on the basis of board merit and JEE Main merit. Here, we are providing the complete information about UPESEAT application form 2019.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form
UPES Application Form 2019 for Select B.Tech courses has been over now. Click here to fill the application.
Aspirants can check this section for getting important details about UPESEAT 2019 application form.
- The application form filing process has been started from 13th October 2018.
- Candidates can apply and submit the application form till 25th April 2019.
- Form is available via online and offline mode.
- Application form along with prospectus can be obtained from admission counters at (by making payment through cash):
- Alternatively, candidates can also get the application form by sending a demand draft in favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun.
- Candidates have to enter all the required details correctly in the application form.
- It is informed to the candidates to take the printout of the filled-in application form for future references.
Candidates who want to get the application form through post/courier/Demand Draft/Online are required to pay Rs. 1850/-. Those who will collect the application form along with prospectus from UPES enrollment office/admission counters are required to make the cash payment of Rs. 1750/-. The online fee payment can be done through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/internet banking.
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below in order to apply for UPESEAT 2019.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates must fall on or after 1st October, 1996.
- Qualifying Exam: It is necessary for the candidates to qualify the 10th & 12th with 60% marks. Candidates should have 60% aggregate marks in PCM subjects 1at 10+2.
UPESEAT 2019 Application Dates
The official application dates of UPESEAT 2019 are listed below:
|Application form release date||13th October 2018|
|Last date to submit application form||25th April 2019|
|Examination date||5th May (PBT) and 11th – 13th May (CBT)|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for the UPESEAT 2019 by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website link (link is given above).
- Enter your personal details required in the form.
- After entering all the details, click on submit button.
- In the next step, candidates are required to set the password.
- Must remember this password for future use.
- Now, enter your academic details.
- Proceed to make requisite payment by using credit card/debit card/net banking.
- After making payment, you can submit your application form.
- Note down the unique application number.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form and retain it safe for further use.