UKSEE Exam Pattern 2019, Check Marking Scheme
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2019, Check Marking Scheme. UKSEE exam pattern 2019 gives detail about the scheme of the entrance examination that include marking scheme, number of questions & subjects asked in examination, exam timings, etc. Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE 2019) is the state level entrance test that provides admission to first year MCA, B.Pharm, BHMCT and second year B.Tech, B.Pharm and MCA programmes. Here, candidates can check information about UKSEE 2019 exam pattern.
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2019
UKSEE 2019 will be organized for various papers. The entrance test will be conducted on 13th & 14th May 2019. Entrance examination will be conducted in morning, afternoon and evening sessions. Students can check the paper pattern for all the papers from here.
- Exam Mode: UKSEE will be conducted via offline mode (pen and paper based test).
- Courses: It is conducted for admission to 1st year MCA, B.Pharm, BHMCT and 2nd year B.Tech, B.Pharm and MCA programmes.
- Subjects: Varies from paper to paper.
- No. of Question: Varies from paper to paper.
- Type of Question: In this examination, objective type questions will be asked. Four options will be provided in each question, out of which students have to choose the right one.
- Exam Duration: Timings of the exam is different for different papers. Exam timings will be printed on the admit card.
- Language of Question Paper: The questions will be asked in English and Hindi language.
- Writing Mode: Students can only use black or blue ball point pen to mark their answers.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in this exam.
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-1||Physics & Chemistry||100 objective type questions (equal weigtage to Physics & Chemistry)||50|
|Paper-2||Mathematics||50 objective type questions||50|
|Paper-3||Biology||50 objective type questions (equal weigtage to Botany & Zoology)||50|
|Paper-4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-9||Aptitude Test for MCA Lateral Entry (for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-10||Aptitude Test of MBA (As per CAT Exam)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-11||Aptitude Test for M.Pharm (As per GPAT exam)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper-12||Test for M.Tech- Aptitude, GK, Knowledege of basic Maths & Computers and common engineering subjects from B.Tech||100 objective type questions||100|
Papers For Different Courses
|B.Pharm||Paper-1, Paper-2 or Paper-3|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Paper-6|
|B.Pharm Lateral Entry (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders )||Paper-7|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (for B.Sc Graduates)||Paper-8|
|MCA Lateral Entry (for BCA/B.Sc CS/IT)||Paper-9|
|MBA (I Year)||Paper-10|
|M. Pharm (I Year)||Paper-11|
|M. Tech (I Year)||Paper-12|