UKSEE Exam Dates 2021, UTU Entrance Exam Date, Exam Schedule. UKSEE Exam Dates 2021 will be released by the officials through online mode. The official notification has been released by the Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE 2021) is organized for admission to first year B.Pharma, BHMCT, MCA, M.Tech, M.Pharma & MBA programmes and second year B.Tech, B.Pharma & MCA degree courses. UTU 2021 entrance test is organized through pen and paper based mode. In this article, we have provided details about UKSEE exam dates 2021.
UKSEE Exam Dates 2021
The official schedule of UKSEE Exam dates 2021 will be announced soon. Here, we are providing the official dates of the UKSEE 2021 examination:
|Online Registration Open||July 2021|
|Online Registration Close||July 2021|
|Download Admit Card||August 2021|
|Date of Entrance Exam||August 2021|
|Declaration of Result||August 2021|
|Counselling Start||August/ September 2021|
UKSEE 2021 Exam Schedule
Here we have provided the exam schedule of the UKSEE examination:
Pre Examination Dates
The application form of UKSEE 2021 is releasing only through online mode. Candidates can fill the application form from June 2021. The last date to apply will be July 2021. The admit card will be available for download from July 2021. The entrance examination will be held in August 2021.
Post Examination Dates
UKSEE Results will be announced after few days of the examination date. UKSEE 2021 result will be announced in August 2021. Candidates who will qualify for the entrance exam will be called for the counselling process. UKSEE Counselling will be conducted through offline mode. The counselling process will be organised in two rounds. The first round will be conducted in the first week of August 2021, and second-round counselling will be organised in the last week of August 2021.
UKSEE 2021 application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay their fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1500 for general and OBC (Rs. 750 for reserved candidates).
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
UKSEE 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must go through UKSEE 2021 eligibility criteria:
For B. Pharma Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th standard from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed with physics, chemistry and any one from biology/ biotechnology and etc.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree from any recognised university/ institute.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination. Reserved category candidates should secure 45% marks.