UKSEE Counselling 2021, Schedule, Procedure & Documents Required. UKSEE Counselling 2021 will be organized through offline mode. It will be started in October 2021. This counselling will be conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. The university organizes a state level examination known as Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE). Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the UG & PG coursesoffered by the university & its affiliated college. Candidates check this article to get detailed information about UKSEE 2021 Counselling.
Click here to know more details about the UKSEE exam 2021.
UKSEE Counselling 2021
Candidates will be eligible to appear in the counselling procedure only after qualifying the examination. UKSEE 2021 Counselling will be conducted by the university through offline mode on different dates as per the courses. It may be started in the first week of October 2021. It will be organized in two rounds. The official notification about UKSEE Counselling 2021 will be released on the website. At the counselling day, candidates have to pay the counselling fee. The counselling fee will be Rs. 2000 for all courses. The fee will be submitted through a credit/debit card or bank draft in favor of – Finance Controller, Uttarakhand Technical University payable at Dehradun.
UKSEE Counselling Schedule
Here, we are providing the tentative schedule of UKSEE 2021 Counselling:
|Courses||Reporting Date||Counselling Date|
|M.Tech & M.Pharm (GATE/GPAT Candidates)||1st week of October 2021||1st week of October 2021|
|M.Tech & M.Pharm (UKSEE 2019 Candidates)||1st week of October 2021||1st week of October 2021|
|MBA, MCA, MCA (LE) & BHMCT||2nd week of October 2021||2nd week of October 2021|
|B.Tech (LE) for Diploma Holders||2nd week of October 2021||2nd week of October 2021|
|B.Tech (LE) for B.Sc Holders||3rd week of October 2021||3rd week of October 2021|
|B.Pharm/B.Pharm (LE) for Diploma Holders||3rd week of October 2021||3rd week of October 2021|
Note: UKSEE 2021 qualified candidates will only be offered admission if seats remain vacant from GATE/GPAT/CMAT/GMAT/CAT qualified candidates.
Candidates should check the complete procedure of UKSEE Counselling 2021:
- Candidates, those qualify the examination, they have to report to the counselling center & verify their documents in a given period.
- On the day of reporting, candidates have to bring their documents which will be verified by the counselor.
- In case, any documents find wrong, candidate’s candidature will be canceled by the authority.
- On the same day, candidates have to deposit their counselling fee through online or offline mode.
- After that, candidates have to register for the counselling at the counselling center.
- Candidates have to fill choices of courses/colleges as per their preferences.
- Candidates should fill a maximum number of choices to get a seat in their preferred course/college.
- After a few days of counselling, the university will inform the candidates through SMS or email about the allotted college/course.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted college along with all documents in a given time frame to complete their admission formalities.
Documents Required on the Day of Reporting/Counselling
Candidates should bring the given documents on the day of reporting/counselling along with self-attested photocopies:
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheet
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Photo ID Proof (Issued by Government Agency)
- Birth Certificate
- Admit Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Score Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- At least four passport size photographs