UKSEE Counselling 2019, Schedule, Procedure & Documents Required
UKSEE Counselling 2019, Schedule, Procedure & Documents Required. UKSEE Counselling 2019 will be organized through offline mode. It will be started in the month of July 2019. This counselling will be conducted by the Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun. The university organizes a state level examination known as Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE). Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the UG & PG coursesoffered by the university & its affiliated college. Candidates check this article to get detailed information about UKSEE 2019 Counselling.
UKSEE Counselling 2019
Candidates will be eligible to appear in the counselling procedure only after qualifying the examination. UKSEE 2019 Counselling will be conducted by the university through offline mode on different dates as per the courses. It may be started in the first week of July 2019. It will be organized in two rounds. At the counselling day, candidates have to pay the counselling fee. The counselling fee will be Rs. 2000for all courses. The fee will be submitted through a credit/debit card or bank draft in favor of – Finance Controller, Uttarakhand Technical University payable at Dehradun.
UKSEE Counselling Schedule
Here, we are providing the tentative schedule of UKSEE 2019 Counselling:
|Courses||Reporting Date||Counselling Date|
|M.Tech & M.Pharm (GATE/GPAT Candidates)||1st week of July 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|M.Tech & M.Pharm (UKSEE 2019 Candidates)||1st week of July 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|MBA, MCA, MCA (LE) & BHMCT||2nd week of July 2019||2nd week of July 2019|
|B.Tech (LE) for Diploma Holders||2nd week of July 2019||2nd week of July 2019|
|B.Tech (LE) for B.Sc Holders||3rd week of July 2019||3rd week of July 2019|
|B.Pharm/B.Pharm (LE) for Diploma Holders||3rd week of July 2019||3rd week of July 2019|
Note: UKSEE 2019 qualified candidates will only be offered admission if seats remain vacant from GATE/GPAT/CMAT/GMAT/CAT qualified candidates.
Candidates should check the complete procedure of UKSEE Counselling 2019:
- Candidates, those qualify the examination, they have to report to the counselling center & verify their documents in a given period.
- On the day of reporting, candidates have to bring their documents which will be verified by the counselor.
- In case, any documents find wrong, candidate’s candidature will be canceled by the authority.
- On the same day, candidates have to deposit their counselling fee through online or offline mode.
- After that, candidates have to register for the counselling at the counselling center.
- Candidates have to fill choices of courses/colleges as per their preferences.
- Candidates should fill a maximum number of choices to get a seat in their preferred course/college.
- After a few days of counselling, the university will inform the candidates through SMS or email about the allotted college/course.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted college along with all documents in a given time frame to complete their admission formalities.
Documents Required on the Day of Reporting/Counselling
Candidates should bring the given documents on the day of reporting/counselling along with self-attested photocopies:
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheet
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Photo ID Proof (Issued by Government Agency)
- Birth Certificate
- Admit Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Score Card (Qualifying Examination)
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- At least four passport size photographs