UGC NET 2021, June session: Instructions for use of test booklet and answer sheet is as follows – The candidates will find the Answer Sheet placed inside the sealed Test Booklet. The seal will be broken/ opened by the candidates on the announcement by the invigilator and the Answer Sheet shall be taken out. Do not open/break the seal before the announcement. The candidates should verify the serial number and series of the UGC NET 2021 Test Booklet with the serial number and series of OMR sheets. In case of any variation, the Test Booklet and OMR sheet should be immediately returned to the invigilator for replacement with another set of the same series available in the examination hall/centre.
Click here to know more details about the UGC NET 2021 exam.
UGC NET 2021 Instructions for test booklet and answer sheet
- Each Answer Sheet will have a pre-printed Test Booklet Code like A, B, C or D. The candidates are required to check that the Test Booklet Code pre-printed on the Answer Sheet is the same as printed on the Test Booklet.
- The Answer Sheet used will be of special type which will be scanned on Optical Scanner. The following columns of the Answer Sheet are to be filled in neatly and accurately by the candidate with Blue/Black ball point pen only. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.\
|I. Roll Number||II. Name of the candidate|
|III. Father s Name||IV. Center Number|
|V. Name of the Examination Center||VI. Signature of the candidate|
3. Out of four alternatives for each question, only one circle for the correct answer is to be darkened completely with blue/Black Ball Point Pen only.
4. Use a Blue or Black Ball Point Pen to completely darken the appropriate circle, i.e. one circle for each entry.
The answer once marked is not liable to be changed. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited. If any candidate uses the pencil for darkening the UGC NET 2021 answer sheet, his/her answer sheet will be rejected.
- A light or faintly darkened circle is a wrong method of marking and liable to be rejected by the Optical Scanner. So, the circle should be properly darkened. Any other partial or X or P may not get captured by the scanner.
- If the candidate does not want to attempt any question he/she should not darken the circle given against that question.
- Please do not fold the Answer Sheet and do not make any stray marks on it.
- The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
- Changing an answer is not allowed –
The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle as no change in answer once marked is allowed. Use of eraser or white/correction fluid on the Answer Sheet is not permissible as the UGC NET 2021 Answer Sheets are machine gradable and it may lead to wrong evaluation.
If more than one circle is darkened or if the response is marked in any other manner except the Correct Method shown above, it shall be treated as the wrong way of marking.
Before handing over the Answer Sheet soon after the examination is over, the candidate must sign the attendance sheet as proof thereof. The examinee is permitted to carry the Test Booklet.
Students can easily know about other official notifications related to UGC NET 2021 exam from here- Click here.
- Persons removing pages from the test-booklet during examination, impersonating or trying to appear through forged means will be dealt with as per law.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly or influencing staff by unfair means would lead to serious consequences including disqualification of the candidates.