UCEED 2022: Application form, Admit card, Exam dates
UCEED 2022: Application form, Admit card, Exam dates. UCEED 2022 Registration has been started from 9th September 2021 through online mode only. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination For Design
UCEED 2022: Application form, Admit card, Exam dates. UCEED 2022 Registration has been started from 9th September 2021 through online mode only. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination For Design (UCEED) is administered by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) under the guidance of the UCEED Admissions committee. Candidates wishing for admission to the Bachelor of Design (B.Des) at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG) and Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ) must appear for UCEED 2022. Here, aspirants can get detailed information about UCEED 2022.
UCEED 2022 NotificationUCEED 2022 registrations have been started from 9th September. Check Out to apply for the UCEED exam 2022.
UCEED 2022 Exam DateCheck all the official dates of the examination for the academic year 2022-23 from below:
|Starting of Online Application||9th September 2021|
|Last date to apply (without late fee)||10th October 2021|
|Last date to apply (with late fee)||17th October 2021|
|Release of Admit card||8th January 2022|
|Last date for correction in discrepancies in admit card||14th January 2022|
|UCEED 2022 Examination||23rd January 2022|
|Release of Answer key||25th January 2022|
|Last date to send comments for answer key||27th January 2022|
|Release of final answer key||31st January 2022|
|Announcement of cut off part A||10th February 2022|
|Declaration of results & download of scorecard||10th March 2022|
|Application for B. Des programme||14th to 31st March 2022|
|1st round seat allotment||10th April 2022|
|2nd round seat allotment||10th May 2022|
|3rd round seat allotment||10th June 2022|
|Last date to download scorecard||14th June 2022|
|Supplementary round 1||Last week of July 2022|
|Supplementary round 2 (Final round)||3rd week of August 2022|
UCEED 2022 Application Form
- UCEED application form 2022 is available to be filled through online mode only.
- Candidates are able to fill the application from 9th september till 10th october 2021.
- The application form submission with late fee was done till 17th october 2021.
- All the applicants are suggested to fill the application form within the stipulated time.
- Application form incomplete in any respect are rejected.
Application FeeCheck the category-wise and gender-wise application fee of exam:
Eligibility CriteriaThe candidate should fulfil each of the eligibility requirements to be eligible for UCEED 2022:
- Nationality: The examination is open for Indian as well as foreign nationals & OCI/PIO card holders. Seats allotted to foreign nationals are supernumerary with a cap of 10% of total available seats in the course.
- Age Limit: Candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1993 (Open or OBC-NCL) and on or October 1, 1988 (SC/ST/PwD category). (REVISED)
- Number of Attempts: Candidate can take the examination for a maximum of two consecutive years.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate must have passed the class 12th examination in 2021 or appearing in 2022 are eligible to apply. The qualifying examination can be passed/appearing in any stream (Science, Commerce, Arts & Humanities).
- Those who have passed/appearing the qualifying examination in 2021 or earlier are not eligible to apply.
UCEED 2022 Exam PatternThe exam pattern of exam consists of the structure of the paper including subjects, exam duration, marks allotted, negative marking and type of questions. It helps the students in preparation before they appear for the exam.
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held in online mode (CBT).
- Number of Questions: The test will contain total 80 questions of maximum 300 marks.
- Type of Questions: Questions in each section will be of different type. Section A contains 20 questions of Numerical Answer Type (NAT). Section B contains total 20 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ). Section C contains 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Number of Sections: The paper will consist of 3 sections namely A, B, and C.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Exam Duration: The exam is of 3 hours duration (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer in Section A will carry 4 marks, Section B carries 4 marks for each right answer and for Section C, 3 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of 1 mark in section C only.
UCEED SyllabusThe syllabus will include six topics namely Visualization and spatial ability, Observation, and design sensitivity, Environmental and social awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning, Language and creativity, Design thinking and problem-solving. Candidates can go through the previous years question papers to know the kind of questions asked in the examination. How to Prepare for UCEED
- Create a study timetable.
- Practice previous years question papers of UCEED (given below).
- Understand the complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Take the mock test.
- Good command of English is required. Candidate must know the use of tenses, verb patterns, articles, grammar, reading comprehension, etc.
- Stay healthy.
UCEED Admit Card 2022Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form are eligible to download the UCEED 2022 admit card. It will be released on 8th January 2022. Admit card contains details like Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination centre details.
UCEED 2022 Result
UCEED Rank ListRank list will be prepared based on the marks in UCEED 2022. It will be prepared only on the normalized total marks. No separate category-wise rank list will be published. Candidates who score the minimum prescribed marks in each section of the question paper and minimum total marks will be included in the rank list. The tie-breaking method will be applied if candidates score the same marks. Tie-breaking criteria are mentioned below:
- The higher rank will be given to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Section B.
- If the tie still remains, the higher rank will be given to the candidate who has secured higher marks in Section A.
- If the tie still persists, candidates will be assigned the same rank.
Minimum prescribed marks for inclusion in the Rank List
|Merit List||Minimum % of marks in each Section||Minimum aggregate marks of all three section|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10||100|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9||90|
|SC rank list||5||50|
|ST rank list||5||50|
|PwD rank list||5||50|