UCEED 2022 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here. UCEED Application form 2022 Registration has been started from 9th September 2021 through online mode only. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is regulated by the IIT Bombay (Indian Institute of Technology). Interested candidates can get admission in the B.Des programme of IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur through this exam. In this article, we are providing complete information about the UCEED application form 2022.
To get complete information about UCEED 2022, click here
UCEED Application Form 2022
Candidates can check below detailed information of application:
- UCEED Application form is accessed through online mode from 9th September 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 10th October 2021 (Without late fee) or before 17th October 2021 (with Rs.500/- or 50$ as late fee).
- Click here to fill the UCEED Application form 2022.
- After the regular closing date of application, the form will be submitted with the late fee of Rs. 500/-.
- It is advised to all the candidates to fill the application form before the due dates.
- Fill all the details carefully and must verify your entered date before final submission.
- Make the requisite payment through credit card/debit card or payment gateway.
The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. The category-wise application fee of UCEED 2022 is given below:
|OPEN/OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000|
Candidates can check here the UCEED 2022 eligibility criteria in respect of qualification, nationality, age criteria, etc.
- Nationality: Both Indian and Foreign national candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Age Criteria: Candidates belonging to OPEN/OBC-NCL category must be born on or after 1 October, 1998 (1 October 1993 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must passed/appearing the 10+2 examination in any stream from recognized board.
- No. of Attempts: Candidates can apply two times in consecutive years.
UCEED Exam Dates 2022
Candidates can check here the official dates related to the UCEED application form:
|Starting of Online Application||9th September 2021|
|Last date to apply (without late fee)||10th October 2021|
|Last date to apply (with late fee)||17th October 2021|
|Release of Admit card||8th January 2022|
|Last date for correction in discrepancies in admit card||14th January 2022|
|UCEED 2022 Examination||23rd January 2022|
|Release of Answer key||25th January 2022|
|Last date to send comments for answer key||27th January 2022|
|Release of final answer key||31st January 2022|
|Announcement of cut off part A||10th February 2022|
|Declaration of results & download of the scorecard||10th March 2022|
|Application for B. Des programme||14th to 31st March 2022|
|1st round seat allotment||10th April 2022|
|2nd round seat allotment||10th May 2022|
|3rd round seat allotment||10th June 2022|
|Last date to download the scorecard||14th June 2022|
|Supplementary round 1||Last week of July 2022|
|Supplementary round 2 (Final round)||3rd week of August 2022|
How to Apply
Here, we are giving the simple steps to fill the UCEED application form 2022:
- Visit the official link.
- Enter all the required details for completing the registration process.
- Fill your personal and academic details carefully in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, category certificate (if applicable), 12th mark Sheet, DOB proof (X mark sheet, Aadhaar card, etc).
- Candidates who are appearing the qualifying exam (12th) have to upload a certificate from the school/college principal in the prescribed format.
- Application form will not be considered complete without the submission of fee.
- After submitting the form, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.