UCEED 2019: Result, Score Card, Cut Off, Counselling & Admission
UCEED 2019: Result, Score Card, Cut Off, Counselling & Admission. UCEED 2019 Result has been declared on 21st February 2019. Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination For Design (UCEED) is administered by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Bombay) under the guidance of the UCEED Admissions committee. Candidates wishing for admission to the Bachelor of Design (B.Des) at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG) and Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ) must appear for UCEED 2019. Here, aspirants can get detailed information about UCEED 2019.
UCEED 2019 Notification
UCEED 2019 Final Answer Keys have been released on 8th February 2019.
UCEED 2019 Answer Sheets have been released now. Candidates can download their answer sheets through login.
UCEED 2019 Draft Answer Keys have been released on 27th January 2019. Candidates can submit their objection till 31st January 2019.
UCEED 2019 Mock Test is available for practice now.
UCEED 2019 Admit Card has been released on 1st January 2019.
UCEED 2019 Application Form has been over by 17th November 2018.
UCEED 2019 Exam Date
Check all the official dates of UCEED for the academic year 2019-2019 from below:
|Commencement of online application form||9th October 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form without late fee||12th November 2018 (Extended)
|Submission of application form with late fee||17th November 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||1st January 2019|
|Last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||5th January 2019|
|Date of Examination||20th January 2019|
|Publication of Draft Answer Key||27th January 2019|
|Last date for sending Comments about Draft Answer Key||31st January 2019|
|Final answer key release||8th February 2019|
|Declaration of Result||21st February 2019|
|Downloading of Score Card||21st February 2019|
|Application for B.Des programme||8th – 23rd June 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||2nd July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 2||9th July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 3||14th July 2019|
UCEED 2019 Result
UCEED 2019 result has been declared on 21st February 2019. Candidates can check their result by entering user login and password. All the qualified candidates can download their scorecard at the time of declaration of result. The scorecard will be valid for only one year.
UCEED Rank List
Rank list will be prepared based on the marks in UCEED 2019. It will be prepared only on the normalized total marks. No separate category wise rank list will be published. Candidates who score the minimum prescribed marks in each section of the question paper and minimum total marks will be included in the rank list. Tie-breaking method will be applied if candidates score same marks. Tie-breaking criteria are mentioned below:
- The higher rank will be given to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Section B.
- If the tie still remains, the higher rank will be given to the candidate who has secured higher marks in Section A.
- If the tie still persists, candidates will be assigned the same rank.
Minimum prescribed marks for inclusion in the Rank List
|Merit List||Minimum % of marks in each Section||Minimum aggregate marks of all three section|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10||100|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9||90|
|SC rank list||5||50|
|ST rank list||5||50|
|PwD rank list||5||50|
UCEED Admission Procedure
Candidates who have qualified the UCEED examination and want to take admission in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIITDM Jabalpur are required to fill the common application form for admission to the B.Des programme. The application form will be available in the IIT Bombay admission portal. Seats will be allotted based on the applicant UCEED rank, category, and choice of institutes. UCEED admission process will be started from 8th June 2019.
UCEED 2019 Application Form
- UCEED application form 2019 was filled through online mode only.
- Candidates were able to fill the application from 9th October 2018.
- The application form submission with late fee was done till 17th November 2018.
- All the applicants are suggested to fill the application form within the stipulated time.
- Application form incomplete in any respect are rejected.
Check the category-wise and gender-wise application fee of UCEED:
Candidate should fulfill each of the eligibility requirement to be eligible for UCEED 2019:
- Nationality: UCEED 2019 is open for Indian as well as foreign nationals & OCI/PIO card holders. Seats allotted to foreign nationals are supernumerary with a cap of 10% of total available seats in the course.
- Age Limit: Candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1993 (Open or OBC-NCL) and on or October 1, 1988 (SC/ST/PwD category). (REVISED)
- Number of Attempts: Candidate can take the UCEED examination for a maximum of two consecutive years.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate must have passed the class 12th examination in 2018 or appearing in 2019 are eligible to apply. The qualifying examination can be passed/appearing in any stream (Science, Commerce, Arts & Humanities).
- Those who have passed/appearing the qualifying examination in 2016 or earlier are not eligible to apply.
UCEED 2019 Exam Pattern
UCEED exam pattern 2019 consists of the structure of the paper including subjects, exam duration, marks allotted, negative marking and type of questions. It helps the students in preparation before they appear for the exam.
- Exam Mode: The examination of UCEED will be held in online mode (CBT).
- Number of Questions: The test will contain total 80 questions of maximum 300 marks.
- Type of Questions: Questions in each section will be of different type. Section A contains 20 questions of Numerical Answer Type (NAT). Section B contains total 20 Multiple Select Questions (MSQ). Section C contains 40 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Number of Sections: The paper will consist of 3 sections namely A, B, and C.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Exam Duration: The exam is of 3 hours duration (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM).
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer in Section A will carry 4 marks, Section B carries 4 marks for each right answer and for Section C, 3 marks will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of 1 mark in section C only.
UCEED 2019 will be conducted in the following cities:
UCEED syllabus will include six topics namely Visualization and spatial ability, Observation, and design sensitivity, Environmental and social awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning, Language and creativity, Design thinking and problem-solving. Candidates can go through the previous years question papers to know the kind of questions asked in the examination.
How to Prepare for UCEED
Know few tips to get good marks in UCEED:
- Create a study timetable.
- Practice previous years question papers of UCEED (given below).
- Understand the complete exam pattern & syllabus.
- Take the mock test.
- Good command of English is required. Candidate must know the use of tenses, verb patterns, articles, grammar, reading comprehension, etc.
- Stay healthy.
UCEED Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form are eligible to download the UCEED 2019 admit card. It has been released on 1st January 2019. Admit card contains details like Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination center details.