TS Polycet 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
TS Polycet 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here. TS Polycet 2019 Application Form can be filled till 11th April 2019. State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana, Hyderabad conducts the TS Polycet entrance exam. Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test to offer admission in all diploma courses in engineering & non-engineering/technology. Candidates can get admission in Government/Aided and Unaided polytechnics/institutions in the state. In this article candidates can get the complete information of TS Polycet application for 2019.
TS POLYCET 2019 Application Form
The TS Polycet online application form can be submitted through online mode from the website.
- TS Polycet online application form has been released through online mode.
- No other mode will be entertained to access the application form.
- The online registration has been started from 14th March 2019.
- The last date to register online on the website is 11th April 2019.
- Fill the application form carefully and affix the passport size photograph in the application form.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form for further procedure of admission.
TS Polycet application fee is Rs. 220/- for SC/ST and Rs. 350/- for General candidates. Candidates can pay the application fee through any of the nearest AP Online/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below
- Nationality: Candidate should be of Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Applying candidate must have the domicile certificate of Telangana/AP state.
- Qualification: Candidates those pass the SSC or its equivalent exam from Telangana/AP board are eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those compartmentally passed or appearing are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: It is mandatory to pass in all subjects to appear in the exam. Mathematics is a compulsory subject to have in the qualifying exam.
TS POLYCET Application Form Dates
The official application dates of TS Polycet 2019 are given below:
|Starting of online registration||14th March 2019|
|Last date to register online||11th April 2019|
|Date of Polycet 2019 exam||21st April 2019|
How to Apply
Apply online by following the steps given below:
- Navigate the official website link and click on that link (link is given above).
- Click on ‘File Application’ and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the 10th class ticket no., year of passing and Date of Birth, name, address, email ID, mobile number, etc in the application form.
- Select the exam centre from the given table of examination/helpline centers.
- Click on browse button, select file and click on “Upload” and upload the scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Click on payment mode and pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
- Candidates can also check their status of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.