TS LAWCET Counselling 2022, Telangana Law CET Admission Procedure. TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 will be conducted after the declaration of results in September/October 2022. Telangana State Council of Higher Education will organize the common counselling for all category candidates. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad. Every year a huge number of candidates appeared in the TS LAWCET for getting admission in the LAW courses. Candidates can get admission in the government and private universities and its affiliated colleges of the Telangana state. Candidates can get here all the information regarding TS LAWCET Counselling 2022.
To read more about the TS LAWCET exam, click here
TS LAWCET Counselling 2022
TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 will be conducted for the qualified candidates in the written entrance exam. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list prepared by the authority which is based on the candidate’s performance in the examination. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of the result. The counselling will be conducted through online mode only. For online web counselling, candidates need to register themselves on the website first. Candidates have to verify their documents at one of the designated document verification centres.
TS LAWCET Counselling 2022 Date
To get admission in the university and its affiliated colleges, it is necessary to appear in the TS LAWCET written test. After the few days of the declaration of the result, the council will declare the counselling schedule. It is expected to be held during the last week of September/the first week of October 2022. Candidates can check the complete schedule for counselling from the website in due date. TS LAWCET counselling will be held in three rounds. Candidates have to attend the counseling on prescribed date and time.
TS LAWCET Counselling Procedure 2022
- Go to the official website link (link will be provided above).
- Get registered on the website by filling the necessary login details.
- Deposit the counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/-for SC/ST categories).
- After the successful registration process, selection page will open where the candidate has to exercise the options.
- Enter your login details and select the college and subject stream from the displayed colleges and courses list.
- Candidates have to opt the stream and college on the basis of the rank in the merit list.
- An OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number on successful completion of exercising options.
- A confirmation will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
TS LAWCET Admission 2022
After allotting the allotment letter candidates have to report the allotted college and complete the admission related process. Candidates have to show the original documents along with the admission fee. After the allotment of seats, candidates will be provided with the admission order letter. The allotment letter order can be downloaded from the website on the due date. If the documents, submit by the candidates will find incorrect with those original certificates, then the candidature of the candidate will be rejected.
Documents required for the counselling
- TS LAWCET 2022 Rank card
- TS LAWCET 2022 Admit card/Hall Ticket
- SSC or Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration certificate
- 6 colour passport size photograph
- Income Certificate (if required)