TS LAWCET Application Form 2022 – Apply Online Here TS LAWCET 2022 will be conducted in August 2022 through online mode. TS Law Common Entrance Test application forms are invited for the candidates who wish to get admission in the 5 or 3 years of LLB course. It is a state-level entrance exam organised by the Osmania University, Hyderabad, on behalf of TSCHE. Candidates can get admission to the various universities and colleges of the Telangana state. Here, we have mentioned the TS LAWCET application form 2022 details in brief including eligibility criteria, application date, how to apply, etc.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2022
Candidates can access the TS LAWCET application form from the website.
- TS LAWCET application form can be submitted through online mode only.
- The online registration and submission of application form will be started from 4th week of March 2022.
- Applying candidates are instructed to fill the TS LAWCET application form before last date of form submission.
- After the last date the fine will be charged on the basis of delay.
- Any corrections in the application form will be permitted during the correction period.
- Do not forget to print the application form for future process.
The application fee is Rs. 800/- for all categories and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates. The TS application fee can be deposited with a late payment or without a late fee from TS Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in TS. Candidates can also submit the application fee through the payment gateway by using a credit card, debit card and internet banking.
Candidates should meet the given below eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Candidate should be of Indian national.
- Domicile: Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements.
- Relaxation: Applying candidates will be provided with the 5% of relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST and 3% for OBC candidates.
- For 3 year LL.B Course: Candidates should pass the graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum of 45% marks.
- For 5 year LL.B Course: Candidates have to pass the 12th examination with 45% marks from the recognized board or TS board.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those appearing in their final year of qualifying exam can also apply.
TS LAWCET Application Dates
TS LAWCET application form 2022 dates have been announced by the authority. Check the official dates below.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Availability of notification release||4th week of March 2022|
|Availability of application form||4th week of March 2022|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date to use (with Rs. 250/- as late fee)||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date to use (with Rs. 500/- as late fee)||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date to apply (with Rs. 1000/- as late fee)||1st week of July 2022|
|Last date to apply (with Rs. 2000/- as late fee)||2nd week of July 2022|
|Application correction||2nd to 3rd week of July 2022|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of August 2022|
|TS LAWCET 2022 exam||4th week of August 2022|
|Release of preliminary answer key||4th week of August 2022|
|Last date to make an objection||Last week of August 2022|
|Declaration of result||September 2022|
|Counselling starts from||September/ October 2022|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for TS LAWCET application form step by step given below:
- Navigate the official website link (link is provided above).
- Click on “Application Fee Payment” button.
- Enter the required details like Candidate’s Name, Qualifying Exam HallTicket Number, DOB, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Stream, Category and payment type.
- Click on the “Payment Status” button.
- Fill details like Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number.
- Now click on the “Check Payment Status” button.
- Check your payment status and proceed to fill the application.
- Now click on the “Fill Application Form” option.
- Enter details like Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number and DOB.
- Click on the “Proceed to Fill Application”.
- Proceed to fill the application form in which you have to mention your personal details, qualifying examination, choice of exam centre, category, address, local area status, SSC or equivalent, 10+2 marks, signature (size should be less than 15kb in .jpg format) and photograph (size should be less than 30kb in .jpg format).
- Click on the submit button.
- You can view your submitted application form by clicking on “Preview and Submit” button.
- Print your completed application form by clicking on ”Print Your Filled-in Application Form” button.