TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here. TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 25th April 2019. TS Law Common Entrance Test application forms are invited for the candidates those wish to get admission in the 5 or 3 years of LLB course. It is a state level entrance exam organized by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE. Candidates can get admission in the various universities and college of the Telangana state. Here, we have mentioned the TS LAWCET application form 2019 details in brief including eligibility criteria application date, how to apply, etc.
TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form
Candidates can access the TS LAWCET application form from the website.
- TS LAWCET application forms can be submitted through online mode only.
- The online registration and submission of application form has been started from 25th March 2019.
- Applying candidates are instructed to fill the application form before last date of form submission.
- After the last date the fine will be charged on the basis of delay.
- Any corrections in the application form will be permitted during the correction period.
- Do not forget to print the application form for future process.
The application fee is Rs. 800/- for all categories and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category candidates. The TS application fee with late fee or without late fee can be deposited from TS Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in TS. Candidates can also submit the application fee through the payment gateway by using a credit card, debit card and internet banking.
Candidates should meet the given below eligibility criteria before applying:
- Nationality: Candidate should be of Indian national.
- Domicile: Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements.
- Relaxation: Applying candidates will be provided with the 5% of relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST and 3% for OBC candidates.
- For 3 year LL.B Course: Candidates should pass the graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum of 45% marks.
- For 5 year LL.B Course: Candidates have to pass the 12th examination with 45% marks from the recognized board or TS board.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those appearing in their final year of qualifying exam can also apply.
TS LAWCET Application Dates
TS LAWCET 2019 application dates has been announced by the authroity. Check the official dates below.
|Notification releasing date||22nd March 2019|
|Starting of registration and submission of online application||25th March 2019|
|Last date to register and submit the application form without late fee||25th April 2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 500/-||2nd May 2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 1000/-||9th May 2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 2000/-||16th May 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||17th to 20th May 2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee Rs. 4000/-||23rd May 2019|
|Date of Exam||25th May 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for TS LAWCET application form step by step given below:
- Navigate the official website link (link is provided above).
- Click on “Application Fee Payment” button.
- Enter the required details like Candidate’s Name, Qualifying Exam HallTicket Number, DOB, Mobile Number, E-Mail ID, Stream, Category and payment type.
- Click on the “Payment Status” button.
- Fill details like Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number.
- Now click on the “Check Payment Status” button.
- Check your payment status and proceed to fill the application.
- Now click on the “Fill Application Form” option.
- Enter details like Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number and DOB.
- Click on the “Proceed to Fill Application”.
- Proceed to fill the application form in which you have to mention your personal details, qualifying examination, choice of exam centre, category, address, local area status, SSC or equivalent, 10+2 marks, signature (size should be less than 15kb in .jpg format) and photograph (size should be less than 30kb in .jpg format).
- Click on the submit button.
- You can view your submitted application form by clicking on “Preview and Submit” button.
- Print your completed application form by clicking on ”Print Your Filled-in Application Form” button.