TS ICET 2019: Application Form, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Pattern
TS ICET 2019: Application Form, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Pattern. TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket has been released from 7th May 2019. TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) is managed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. It is a state level entrance examination. This exam is organized for admission into MBA & MCA programmes. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the institutions & colleges situated in Telanagna state. Check this article to get complete information about TS ICET 2019.
TS ICET 2019 Notification
TS ICET 2019 Application Correction has been started from 2nd May 2019.
TS ICET 2019 Notification has been released on 22nd February 2019.
TS ICET 2019 Examination Schedule has been released now.
Note: From the year 2019, TS ICET exam will be conducted via online mode.
TS ICET Exam Dates
Here, we are providing the exam dates of TS ICET 2019:
|Notification release||22nd February 2019|
|Online Application Availability||6th March 2019|
|Last Date of form submission without late fee||30th April 2019|
|Application correction||2nd – 6th May 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.500||5th May 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.2000||10th May 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.5000||14th May 2019|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.10000||19th May 2019|
|Hall Ticket issued||7th May 2019|
|Date of Examination||23rd & 24th May 2019|
|Answer Key Released||27th May 2019|
|Last date to submit objection||4th June 2019|
|Final Answer Key & Result Announcement||6th June 2019|
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019
The exam conducting authority has issued the TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket through online mode. Candidates are able download the hall ticket from 7th May 2019. Without the hall ticket, candidates will not be permitted to enter in the exam center. Keep save the hall ticket till the admission process not over.
TS ICET Online Application Form 2019
- The TS ICET Application Form 2019 has been released from 6th March 2019 through online mode.
- Last date to fill the application form will be 14th May 2019 (with Rs. 5000/- late fee).
- Before filling the application, candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- The authority has also offered the correction facility from 2nd May.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application form for future use.
The application fee is Rs. 650 (Rs. 450 for reserved candidates). The fee can be paid through a payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) or TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in TS & AP.
The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate should be Indian citizens.
- Satisfy the local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass three year bachelor degree from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Secure 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Qualify three year bachelor degree with mathematics at 10+2 level from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Obtain minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
The TS ICET exam pattern is given below:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based test).
- Type of Questions: The question will be objective types.
- No. of Questions: In the examination, total 200 questions will be asked.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- No. of Sections: There will be three sections in the examination, i.e. Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Candidates will view their results along with the answer key on 6th June 2019. TS ICET 2019 Resultwill be declared through online mode. Candidates, those pass the examination will be called for the counselling. The TS ICET Rank Card will be issued by the authority after result announcement.
TS ICET 2019 Counselling
On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates, candidates will be invited for the counselling process. TS ICET 2019 Counselling will begin after a few weeks of the result declaration. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank, availability of seat & choice filled by the candidate.