TS EAMCET 2022: Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus. TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form will be released from the 4th week of March 2022 through online mode. It is the examination to offer admission in various UG professional courses. JNTU, Hyderabad conducts the TS EAMCET 2022 every year on behalf of TSCHE. Telangana State EAMCET is a state-level entrance exam. This exam is a gateway to admission in Engineering and agriculture courses offered by the various colleges or universities in the state. Many Universities/colleges consider the TS EAMCET score for providing admission. TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form will be available to fill till May 2022 with a late fee. From our article, applicants can check all the updates regarding TS EAMCET 2022, including exam patterns, important dates, syllabus, application form, etc.
To read more details about the TS EAMCET exam, click here
TS EAMCET 2022 Notification
From 2019, the TS EAMCET exam will also be organised in the Urdu language and English & Telugu.
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Correction will be started from the four or 5th week of May 2022.
Note: From the year 2019, TS EAMCET Exam will be organised via online mode.
TS EAMCET 2022 Notification will be released soon.
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Date
Applying candidates can check here official exam dates. Candidates can check the complete schedule here.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online application||4th week of March 2022|
|Last date to apply & submit the fee||3rd week of May 2022|
|Editing / Correction window opens||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs.250/- late fee||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs.500/- late fee||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs.2500/- late fee||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs.5000/- late fee||4th week of June 2022|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of June 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Exam||1st to 2nd week of July 2022|
|Availability of provisional answer key||2nd week of July 2022|
|Last date to submit Objection/Suggestion for answer key||3rd week of July 2022|
|Final answer key release||3rd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||July/ August 2022|
|Rank card release||July/ August 2022|
|Counselling starts||August/ September 2022|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2022
Aspirants are required to read the information brochure carefully to fill the application form. Aspirants can check the details of the application form:
- TS EAMCET 2022 application form has been released through online mode.
- The application form will be started from 4th week of March 2022 through online mode.
- Aspirants are informed to fill all the details carefully in the online application form.
- Aspirants must check all filled in details before pressing the SUBMIT button.
- There will be no need to send the application form in offline mode.
- Candidates can submit the application form before the 3rd week of May 2022 (Without late fee)
- candidates can submit the application form till 4th week of June 2022 (with Late fee).
- The registration fee can pay at TS online/AP online in Telangana State or A.P./through the payment gateway, i.e. Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
|For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
The eligibility details are mention below:
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Nationality: The applicants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Residency: Applicant should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. A candidate must satisfy the Local/Non-Local status.
- Age Criteria:
- For Engineering & Pharmacy courses, aspirants must complete the 16 years of age as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- In case of B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T), B.Sc.(CA & BM) courses, aspirants should complete 17 years of age as on 31st December and the upper age limit is 22.
- For SC/ST categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The necessary subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to the engineering & Technology
- Percentage: Aspirants should obtain the 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma Candidates: Diploma holders can also apply.
- Qualification: Applying aspirants for this course must appear or pass in class 12th from AP/Telangana board or from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The main subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology optional.
- Percentage: Aspirants must obtain 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- Age: Aspirants should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
For Pharm. D Course
- Age: Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Aspirants must pass/appearing 12th examination.
- Subjects: Aspirants must qualify the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optional.
- Percentage: Candidate should secure minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST categories) in the above subjects in the qualifying examination.
TS EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket
The aspirants can access their TS EAMCET admit card 2022 from the official website of TS EAMCET. Hall ticket will be available from the 3rd week of June 2022. Aspirants get their admit card by entering the registration number or by Date of Birth. It will contain all the aspirants all details regarding the exam. It’s necessary to bring admit card to enter the examination hall.
- B.E./B.Tech./B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering)/B.Tech.(Diary Technology)/B.Tech.(Food Technology)/ B.Tech. (BioTechnology) / B.Pharm.(MPC)/Pharm-D(MPC).
Agriculture & Medical Courses:
- B.Sc.(Agriculture) / B.Sc.(Horticulture)/ B.Sc.(Forestry)/ B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (Food Technology).
- B.Pharm. / B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.).
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C)
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held online (computer-based test) mode.
- Total Time of Exam: The entrance test is 3 hours.
- Type of Question: All questions are of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of 160 questions.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
- Firstly, go for the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Make a regular study time for best preparations.
- Collect the good books and study materials of best authors.
- Practice the mock test & previous year question papers on the daily basis.
- Stay healthy and ignore stress while preparing for exams.
- Don’t practice the new topics at the last time of exams.
TS EAMCET 2022 Syllabus
The exam conducting authority will provide the TS EAMCET 2022 syllabus. The syllabus is followed by the syllabus prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, TS, for the Intermediate course. Questions may be asked to test the student’s knowledge and understanding of the intermediate subjects. It included the topics such as Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2022
The authority will release the answer key through online mode. Candidates will get the TS EAMCET 2022 Answer Key in the 2nd week of July 2022 online. Candidates can also make objections against the answer key within a given period. The final answer key will be released along with the result.
TS EAMCET Results 2022
Rank obtained by the aspirants in the qualifying exam will be considered as final for admission in the courses mentioned in the application form. TS EAMCET 2022 results will be calculated with all care and accuracy. Aspirants can avail of the rank card from the website after few days of result announcement. The result will be announced in July/August 2022. Based on the rank card, the merit list will be prepared.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2022
For B.Arch applicants, a separate notification will release regarding counselling. The list of institutions for allotment of seats with intake in each discipline and category, as per reservations, will be released in the Information Booklet for counselling in prescribed courses. The information regarding TS EAMCET 2022 counselling will be released on the official website at a given time. Candidates must approach TS EAMCET HLC (Help Line Centre) for document verification.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- TS EAMCET 2022 Score Card
- Salary certificate
- TS EAMCET 2022 Filled online application form
- TS EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket
- Hall ticket of qualifying exam
- Admit card of 12th or equivalent
- Date Of Birth certificate