TS EAMCET 2019: Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus. TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket is releasing on 20th April 2019. It is the examination to offer admission in various UG professional courses. JNTU, Hyderabad conducts the TS EAMCET 2019 every year on the behalf of TSCHE. Telangana State EAMCET is a state level entrance exam. This exam is a gateway to get admission in Engineering and agriculture courses offered by the various colleges or universities in the state. Many Universities/colleges consider the TS EAMCET score for providing admission. TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 18th April 2019 with late fee. Applicants can check all the updates regarding TS EAMCET 2019 including exam pattern, important dates, syllabus, application form, etc. from our article.
TS EAMCET 2019 Notification
From 2019, TS EAMCET exam will also be organized in Urdu language along with English & Telugu.
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Correction has been started from 6th April 2019.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates have been revised. The examination will be organized from 2nd to 7th May 2019.
Note: From the year 2019, TS EAMCET Exam will be organized via online mode.
TS EAMCET 2019 Notification has been released now.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Date
Applying candidates can check here official exam dates. Candidates can check complete schedule here.
|Notification Releases||27th February 2019|
|Application form start from||4th March 2019|
|Last to submit the application form without late fee||4th April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 500||11th April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 1000||18th April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 5000||24th April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 10,000||28th April 2019|
|Correction of filled in details||6th April to 9th April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||20th April to 1st May 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||2nd May to 7th May 2019|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2019|
TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
The aspirants can access their TS EAMCET admit card 2019 from the official website of TS EAMCET. Hall ticket will be available from 20th April 2019. Aspirants get their admit card by entering the registration number or by Date of Birth. It will contain the aspirants all details regarding the exam. It’s necessary to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall.
- B.E./B.Tech./B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering)/B.Tech.(Diary Technology)/B.Tech.(Food Technology)/ B.Tech. (BioTechnology) / B.Pharm.(MPC)/Pharm-D(MPC).
Agriculture & Medical Courses:
- B.Sc.(Agriculture) / B.Sc.(Horticulture)/ B.Sc.(Forestry)/ B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (Food Technology).
- B.Pharm. / B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.).
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C)
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
Aspirants are required to read the information brochure carefully to fill the application form. Aspirants can check the details of application form:
- TS EAMCET 2019 application form has been released through online mode.
- The application form has been started from 4th March 2019.
- Aspirants are informed to fill all the details carefully in the online application form.
- Aspirants must check all filled in details before pressing the SUBMIT button.
- There will be no need to send the application form in offline mode.
- Candidates can make correction in the application from 6th April to 9th April 2019.
- The registration fee can pay at TS online/AP online in Telangana State or A.P./through the payment gateway, i.e. Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
|For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are given here:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held online (computer-based test) mode.
- Total Time of Exam: The entrance test is 3 hours.
- Type of Question: All questions are of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of 160 questions.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
- Firstly, go for the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Make a regular study time for best preparations.
- Collect the good books and study materials of best authors.
- Practice the mock test & previous year question papers on the daily basis.
- Stay healthy and ignore stress while preparing for exams.
- Don’t practice the new topics at the last time of exams.
TS EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
The exam conducting authority will provide the TS EAMCET 2019 syllabus. The syllabus is followed by the syllabus prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, TS, for Intermediate course. Questions may be asked to test the student’s knowledge and understanding of the intermediate subjects. It included the subjects such as Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
TS EAMCET Answer Key 2019
The authority will release the answer key through online mode. Candidates will get the TS EAMCET 2019 Answer Key in the month of May 2019. Candidates can also make objection against the answer key within a given time period. The final answer key will be released along with the result.
TS EAMCET Results 2019
Rank obtained by the aspirants in the qualifying exam will be considered as final for admission in the courses mentioned in the application form. TS EAMCET 2019 results will be calculated with all care and accuracy. Aspirants can avail the rank card from the website after few days of result announcement. The result will be announced in the last week of May 2019. On the base of the rank card, the merit list will be prepared.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
For B.Arch applicants, a separate notification will release regarding counselling. The list of institutions for allotment of seats with intake in each discipline and category, as per reservations, will be released in the Information Booklet for counseling in prescribed courses. The information regarding TS EAMCET 2019 counselling will be released in the official website on given time. Candidates must approach TS EAMCET HLC (Help Line Centre) for document verification.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- TS EAMCET 2019 Score Card
- Salary certificate
- TS EAMCET 2019 Filled online application form
- TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- Hall ticket of qualifying exam
- Admit card of 12th or equivalent
- Date Of Birth certificate
The eligibility details are mention below:
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Nationality: The applicants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Residency: Applicant should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. A candidate must satisfy the Local/Non-Local status.
- Age Criteria:
- For Engineering & Pharmacy courses, aspirants must complete the 16 years of age as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- In case of B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T), B.Sc.(CA & BM) courses, aspirants should complete 17 years of age as on 31st December and the upper age limit is 22.
- For SC/ST categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The necessary subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to the engineering & Technology
- Percentage: Aspirants should obtain the 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma Candidates: Diploma holders can also apply.
- Qualification: Applying aspirants for this course must appear or pass in class 12th from AP/Telangana board or from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The main subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology optional.
- Percentage: Aspirants must obtain 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- Age: Aspirants should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
For Pharm. D Course
- Age: Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Aspirants must pass/appearing 12th examination.
- Subjects: Aspirants must qualify the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optional.
- Percentage: Candidate should secure minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST categories) in the above subjects in the qualifying examination.