TNEA 2021 Application Form – Apply Here for TNEA. TNEA 2021 Application Form is released and started from the 26th July 2021 till 24th August 2021. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions is organized by Anna University. TNEA is an admission process; hence entrance exams will not be conducted for admissions in engineering colleges. The candidates can get admission based on the class 12th board exam percentage. The candidates will be offered B.Tech/B.Arch degree courses are offered by the various engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu. This article has written information about the TNEA 2021 Application form, including application dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
Click here to know more information about the TNEA 2021 exam.
TNEA 2021 Application Form
Candidates are informed to read the complete brochure and follow the guidelines given below to fill the application form.
- Candidates can get the application form do the registration through by online mode.
- The application form was allowed to filled from the 26th July 2021 for B.E. and B.Tech courses.
- The application form can be downloaded from the university website.
- The students can fill the form till 24th august 2021 through the official website- Click here and Apply.
- Candidates have to register on the website and fill the required mandatory details in the application form.
- The hard copy of filled-in application form along with enclosures will be sent to the given address below:
Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions
Documents need to be enclosed with the Application Form
- 10th mark sheet
- HSC/equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Permanent Community Certificate card SC, ST, SCA, MBC & DNC, BCM & BC
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-certificate (If Applicable)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (If Applicable)
Candidates have to deposit Rs. 500/- for General and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/SCA through online mode. Candidates can submit the fee through credit card/debit card/net banking.
Candidates can apply before the last date of application only by fulfilling the eligibility criteria given below.
- Candidates those studied VIII, IX, X, XI and XII from Tamil Nadu state are eligible to apply.
- Candidates those studied from outside of TN State can also apply. In this case they have to produce the Nativity Certificate only in Electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
- Other state candidate those completed their study form TN state can also apply.
- Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers are also eligible to apply.
- Children of Central Government/Public sector employees can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pas the HSC or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score minimum average marks in all subjects.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry are the compulsory subjects.
TNEA 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check the official application dates for B.Tech and B.Arch courses in the given below tables:
|Issue of notification for Online Registration of B.E./B.Tech.||26th July 2021|
|Commencement of application form||26th July 2021|
|Last date to register and certificate uploading||24th August 2021|
|Last date of submission of the filled-in application form||24th August 2021|
|Assigning of random number||25th August 2021|
|Display of rank list||4th September 2021|
|Counseling for Vocational||7th to 11th September 2021|
|Counseling for Academic||14th September to 4th October 2021|
|Starting of on-line registration of application||26th July 2021|
|Last date for New Users for online Registration/Payment||24th August 2021|
|Last date for submission of the application||24th August 2021|
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill the TNEA 2021 application form.
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on TNEA 2021.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed on the screen.
- Read the instructions before applying.
- To fill the application form, click on “Online Application” on homepage.
- Read the guidelines and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Candidates will be appeared with the steps for registration.
- The login page will open on the screen.
- Candidates can choose any one of the options, i.e. ‘Already registered candidate’ or ‘New User Registration’.
- Fill all mandatory details like name, gender, nationality, father’s name, mother’s name, category, mobile no., date of birth, etc.
- After filing all details click on ‘Register’ button.
- A validation box will pop up, click on OK button.
- Enter your login email Id, password and verification code and click on LOGIN button.
- Fill your personal details and click on ‘Save and Logout’ or ‘Save and Preview’ button.
- After verification click on ‘Save & Continue to Pay’.
- Select any one of the payment gateway to pay the fee.
- Fill the academic details and click on OK and “Generate Application TNEA 2021”.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ button and generate the application.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe.