TISSNET 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus & Pattern. TISSNET 2022 Admission Procedure will be commenced from the 1st week of December 2021. TISSNET exam is managed by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS). Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test (TISSNET) is a national level examination. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the various postgraduate (MA) courses. These courses are offered by the TISS campuses situated at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati & Tuljapur. Check this article to get detailed information about TISSNET 2022.
TISSNET 2022 Notifications
The TISSNET Application form will be released in the first week of December 2021. Candidates can apply for the exam from our website. Click here to apply
TISS Important Dates 2022
Here, we are mentioning the official exam schedule for TISSNET 2022:
|Application form release||1st week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit an online application||4th week of January 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form by post||4th week of January 2022|
|Hall ticket availability||2nd week of February 2022|
|TISSNET 2022 Exam||4th week of February 2022|
|Result declaration||4th week of March 2022|
|Programme aptitude test/ management aptitude test (PAT/ MAT)||1st week of May 2022|
|Online personal interview||Last week of April to 1st week of May 2022|
|Announcement of merit list||3rd week of May 2022|
|Online Documents uploading & Payment of Fees by the selected candidate and confirm a seat.||May/June 2022|
|Announcement of the first waitlist||June 2022|
TISSNET Application Form 2022
- Candidates can get the TISSNET registration form for UG courses through online mode only.
- For PG courses, the application form was available in online and offline mode.
- TISSNET 2022 Application Form will be issued from first week of december 2021.
- Candidates can fill the application until 4th week of January 2022.
- Registered candidates can complete their application until 4th week of January 2022.
- Students was get the offline application form by Speed Post through sending an application request with application fees to the given address:
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Tata Institute of Social Sciences,
Deonar Mumbai, 400088
Documents Required to submit along with the Application
- Graduation Mark sheets (for UG courses)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST category)
- Non-creamy Layer Certificate (OBC category)
- Certificate of Disability for Person with Disability (PWD)
- Bona-fide Certificate from candidates, those are in the final year of the degree (for UG courses)
- Income Certificate (SC/ST/OBC (NC) category)
- One stamp size photograph.
The application fee PG programmes are listed below:
|Make Payment through credit card/debit card/net banking:|
|Programme 1||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260|
|Programme 2||Rs. 2060||Rs. 520|
|Programme 3||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780|
|Programme 1||Rs. 1000 + bank charges||Rs. 250 + bank charges|
|Programme 2||Rs. 2000 + bank charges||Rs. 500 + bank charges|
|Programme 3||Rs. 3000 + bank charges||Rs. 750 + bank charges|
Students can check their eligibility for MA programmes below:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold the bachelor’s degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 from any recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates: Students, those will satisfy all the requirements of their bachelor degree examination by June 2021 are also eligible.
- At the time of applying candidates studying in 3-year degree programme should have passed in all the subjects for the 1st to 4th semesters and candidates studying in 4-year degree programmes should have passed in all the subjects for 1st to 6th semester.
TISSNET Admit Card 2022
TISSNET 2022 Admit Card will be released through online mode only. Candidates can get the admit card from the 2nd week of February 2022. Candidates will download the admit card by entering “USER ID” & “Password”. Candidates have to bring the admit card to the examination centre.
TISSNET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of TISSNET 2022 is given here:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in online mode (computer-based test).
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 40 minutes (2: PM to 3:40 PM).
- No. of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from General Knowledge, Analytical Ability, Logical Reasoning & English Proficiency.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Maths and Logical Reasoning||30|
TISSNET 2022 Result
Candidates can check their results on the 4th week of March 2022. The TISSNET 2022 Result will be announced online mode on our website. Candidates will be able to check their results by entering “Application Number” & “Password”. After the result declaration, the merit list is prepared based on marks secured in the examination.
TISSNET Selection Procedure 2022
The selection of the candidates will be based on two stages, i.e. entrance exam & PIT/PI rounds. These rounds will be started from the 1st week of May 2022. Based on the performance in the examination, shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview (PIT/PI). For PG courses, the weightage for the General & reserved category should be 50% for TISSNET, 30% for PIT & 30% for PI.